While living with less becomes the norm when moving into the tight quarters of a tiny home, maybe you don’t want to give it all up just yet. Well, if there ever was a middle ground, it’s this one: a 40′ beautiful tiny home that’s not-so-tiny, features some appliances and doesn’t cost a fortune!
Interested? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through the residence:
Tiny Home Size
- 40′ long
- 8′ wide
- 9’6″ tall
Tiny Home Price
$65,000, located in Durango, CO.
Tiny Home Features
- A propane range (with oven), pellet stove, refrigerator and microwave come included with the home: basically a complete cooking setup.
- The pseudo-modern exterior paint contrasts the rustic interior, but in a good way, putting the ‘beautiful’ in this beautiful tiny home.
- If you’re aiming to go off-grid, the composting toilet that comes included makes it one less thing to worry about when setting it up.
- A downstairs bedroom is a boon for the elderly, and comes with this one. Loft ladders begone!
At first glance, it’s not obvious that the home is a repurposed shipping container. However, as you glance at the floor plan and the dimensions, you realize that you’re about to enter a spacious and well-built home.
Head inside and the living area comes first, which gives a good idea of what’s possible based on the previous owner’s layout.
A bunch of windows placed all over allow natural light to flow and illuminate the beautiful tiny home.
A few steps ahead and you’ll find the single-galley kitchenette
with a dining/work table up front.
As mentioned earlier, all the kitchen appliances shown come included, adding to the ‘bang for the buck’ factor of the home.
Next up is the bathroom which comes with the standard fittings
and the composting toilet.
At the end is the bedroom, with a small closet and a few cabinets integrated into the wall to save space. While the room currently has a double bed to leave some square footage for the furnishings, it is large enough for a queen-sized one if you don’t mind being a minimalist.
At the end of the day, the home’s spacious floor plan and features make it punch well above its weight class of budget tiny homes. As long as you’re not looking for a home to live a life on the road and own a piece of land large enough, this is the one!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Brand New 32′ Tiny House Cottage Is Crafted With The Best, Up For Sale
- Affordable 3 Bedroom Tiny House Flaunts Gorgeous Custom Finishes
- Fully Furnished Tiny Home In Orlando Lakefront Community Up For Sale!
For more information about this beautiful tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.