Welcome to the world of tiny living, where simplicity reigns supreme and space optimization is the name of the game—none of which can be seen more than a lofted tiny home on wheels like this one. From the cubby storage under the loft stairs to vertical space optimization by adding shelves, it’s a testament to the creative solutions one can cook up even when given a paltry 20’ to work with.
We already know you’ve gotta know more! Scroll down to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
Tiny Home Price
$52,000, located in Ellijay, GA.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to a loft, the home doesn’t need a huge footprint to make way for the sleeping area. This, plus the trailer, makes it a lofted tiny home on wheels.
- Speaking of lofts, the raised ceiling in this one gives you more room upstairs to sleep comfortably.
- From the barn door to the cubby stairs, aesthetics were given careful attention when building this one.
- With an affordable price tag, turning this one off-grid won’t bring up the price to an unreasonable number.
- A downstairs pull-out couch makes the home capable of sleeping up to four.
On the outside, the home’s cute-as-a-button exterior is complemented by its small bump in the loft, rustic hues, and trailer, giving it a wagon-esque overall look. Head inside, and tones get slightly modern due to the white-hued walls but are still largely rustic.
First up is the mini kitchenette, a single galley of downsized appliances and storage spaces needed that, to put it simply, gets the job done. A slight upgrade by adding cabinets on the walls instead of the shelves will also go a long way if the cubby storage under the stairs and the under-the-countertop storage aren’t cutting it.
On the right is the living area. There’s not much here except for the seating arrangement and a TV on the left wall, but at 20’, it’d be unreasonable to expect anything else. The couch pulls out to become a bed, so you can sleep more if needed.
A little further, and you get to the bathroom.
Standard bathroom fittings plus a washer/dryer reside here, with still some space left to walk around without bumping into stuff.
Head upstairs, and you get the spacious loft that can host a queen-size mattress with a little bit of space left to add some small end tables as well.
To summarize, the lofted tiny home on wheels is a budget-friendly, feature rich dwelling that’s perfect for a couple or a solo adventurer.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- This Tiny Home Is A Double Decker Bus Sans The Engine!
- Lakefront Tiny Home Comes Partially Furnished, Is Parked In A Tiny Home Community!
- Tiny Mobile Home Is A Custom-Built Dwelling For A Family Of Four!
For more information about this lofted tiny home on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.