Skimping on square footage without doing the same for features, this home’s double decker aesthetic and features alone make it a noteworthy recommendation, with the off-grid capability serving as the proverbial cherry on top. Of course, if you’re just looking for an investment option, it can be an excellent AirBnb tiny home as well.
Sounds pretty good so far? What comes next is even better!
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$89,975, located in Portland, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- The bus aesthetic also opens the home up to the possibility of the home being used as a commercial place such as a coffee shop.
- Nature’s Head composting toilet in this rig already checks off one box if you plan to go off-grid.
- A dedicated lounge area upstairs means you can use the home for glamping, and use it as an AirBnb tiny home during the off season!
- A full kitchen complete with all the appliances plus a ton of aesthetic touches makes cooking an experience rather than a chore.
Exterior-wise, the double-decker bus aesthetic sets a strong first impression, with things only getting better as you head inside.
The interiors truly are one of a kind, even if they’re somewhat reminiscent of an RV. From the dedicated lounge area to tons of lighting and decorative knick knacks, it’s truly a house that feels like a home.
The kitchenette comes first, which slightly blends itself with the living area thanks to that seat in front of the galley and more seats and tables placed just a step away. Here, you get an induction cooktop, microwave, mini-fridge, French press, kettle and some other cooking essentials, making this AirBnb tiny home capable of being turned into a café as well!
At the end of the seating area, which can easily host 6-8 people, lies the bathroom.
Here you get a Nature’s Head composting toilet and the other essentials. Measuring just as long as the lower floor, the loft is just a few steps up from the main door.
Blending in features from a regular home while maintaining that double-decker bus tiny home aesthetic, you’ve probably never seen anything like this before.
A queen sized bed surrounded by reading lights comes included as well.
To summarize, even with a very specific aesthetic, the home is quite versatile and budget-friendly, capable of being a real estate investment, a permanent dwelling, or a vacation house!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 30′ Custom Tiny Home Has All of The Bells and Whistles
- Check Out This 24′ Minimalist Tiny Home with Warranty
- 445 Sq Ft 2 Bedroom Tiny Home Is A Spacious Setup
For more information about this AirBnb tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.