While the tiny home market is a varied bunch of mobile mansions and tiny residences, the 20’ category deserves an honorable mention as it’s perhaps the most populated one. To set itself apart in this category, the home has to go beyond the norm and show something of value: something like this rustic cabin house, which takes the word ‘rustic’ seriously (at least on the inside, more on that later).
Interested? Keep reading and we’ll walk you through every last square inch of the mini home:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
Tiny Home Price
$75,000, located in Bremerton, WA.
Tiny Home Features
- A 20’ footprint allows you to tow the thing anywhere without permit issues.
- The $75K price tag isn’t the most budget-friendly, but does open up the option of going off-grid without ever hitting the 100 grand mark.
- As with any other home with similar dimensions, it has a loft to ensure you get more space for the kitchenette and living area.
- The wood construction coupled with the large windows to illuminate the home in a warm golden glow put the ‘rustic’ in this rustic cabin house.
- Many appliances are included in the price tag, leaving only furnishings to make it turnkey ready.
On the outside, the rustic cabin house doesn’t look the part, but it’s nothing a paint job plus some aesthetic touches can’t fix. Head inside, and you’ll be greeted by a nice and cozy 20’ home.
First up, the living area. It’s basically a chunk of space fit for a 2-seater couch and a swiveling TV on the wall for some entertainment. Although you can’t house a pull-out couch here, 20’ homes are generally meant for a couple or the lone wanderer anyway.
The kitchenette is a single galley with all the necessary cooking appliances and storage spaces to ensure at least one aspect of the home is move-in ready.
You can get rid of the shelves in place of storage cabinets to store more stuff, but given there’s storage underneath the loft stairs already, it’s unlikely you’ll run out of space.
Speaking of which, heading up the loft stairs leads you into a spacious area that fits a queen-size mattress.
The height isn’t the tallest here, but it isn’t the narrowest either.
The bathroom downstairs comes with the standard fittings.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 16′ Micro Cabin House Is An Ideal Hunting Cabin/Creative Retreat
- Lakefront Tiny Home Comes Partially Furnished, Is Parked In A Tiny Home Community!
- Farmhouse Style Tiny Home Manages A Downstairs Bedroom In A 28 Feet Package!
For more information about this rustic cabin house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.