While a custom-built home has its own charm, it’s undeniable that some brands have made a name for themselves with a low effective cost, optional upgrades and a brief warranty period. Take a look at this Tumbleweed tiny house for instance – it’s got everything that comes to mind when you hear the name ‘Tumbleweed’, and it’s for sale right now!
What are we waiting for then? Let’s head right in:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long (confirm)
Tiny Home Price
$65,000, located in Hood River, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- Since the home’s been barely used and the finishing touches were just added last summer, you save thousands of dollars and get a home that’s almost brand-new!
- A composting toilet is already added, so you can throw in some water tanks and add solar panels to make this rig off-grid!
- Spray foam insulation ensures the Tumbleweed tiny house is nice and cozy throughout all 12 months!
- Thanks to the trailer and the modest footprint, moving the thing around is as easy as it comes.
- A loft has also been added so you get all the necessary living spaces within the 20’ footprint.
On the outside, the Tumbleweed tiny house looks as Tumbleweed-y as it gets – a tiny footprint, that height bump for the loft, the whole nine yards.
Heading inside, you get a super cozy residence that’s got all your essentials covered and then some.
First up is the living area on the right, which is limited to a 2-seater couch at the moment. If you want something more, the downstairs bedroom that currently has a twin bed can be removed and used as a living area instead.
A secondary storage loft here can store anything that doesn’t belong in your kitchen cabinets or in the closet.
Speaking of which, you get your cooking station next. All the essentials are covered here, along with a mini dining/work table placed just opposite. To squeeze more utility out of the space you’ve got, consider removing the shelves on the walls and adding storage cabinets instead.
A little further and you get the downstairs bedroom with a twin-size bed
and a master bedroom in the loft upstairs with a queen-size mattress.
The bathroom lies at the end and comes with the standard fittings plus a composting toilet.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tiny Mobile Home Is A Custom-Built Dwelling For A Family Of Four!
- The Bayou Princess Bungalow is Cozy and Modern
- Brand New 28′ Tiny Home Comes With Off-Grid Upgrades
For more information about this tumbleweed tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.