Welcome to the world of tiny living, where small is beautiful and simplicity, supreme. Of course, if you’re used to living in a typical home, downsizing all the way may feel like too much at once. That’s where this certified tiny home steps in – a 30’ home that’s capable of sleeping four, and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg!
But wait, there’s more! Scroll further down to explore every nook and cranny of the mobile dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13’6” tall
Tiny Home Price
$84,000, located in Missoula, Montana.
Tiny Home Features
- Since it’s an RVIA certified tiny home, financing this one should be a breeze and also ensures that construction is top-notch.
- Dual lofts put the total sleeping capacity of the home to six, if you get a pull-out couch for the living area.
- All your tiny living appliances are included in the price tag. Furnish it to your liking, and you’ll still be under the 100K mark for the total cost of the home.
- EcoRoll GREENGUARD Gold Certified insulation ensures you get nothing but the best from this one.
- 11K lbs GVWR plus the trailer makes the home towable, but you’ll need to have a sufficiently capable setup to do so.
At first glance, you’re immediately greeted with a beautiful, eye-candy tiny home that definitely knows how to set a first impression.
Inside, things are a lighter tone of rustic than the exterior, but still look beautiful and roomy.
Thanks to a 30’ footprint, you get all the necessary spaces needed for your tiny living journey. Starting with the living area on the left, you get a built-in couch that seats three and enough legroom to walk around. Throw in a TV, and you’re off to the races!
The kitchenette is placed opposite the main door and is a single, self-sufficient galley of appliances, a reasonable countertop space and necessary shelving on the walls to ensure you won’t have to spend a single extra dollar on this one.
Two lofts on the left and right are accessible by stairs and a ladder, respectively.
The left one has enough height for a queen-size bed, while the right one can keep a similar sized mattress.
The bathroom comes with your standard fixtures and a washer/dryer to save some more space.
At the end of the day, those looking for a budget-friendly, certified tiny home for family escapades should look no further than this one.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 16′ Micro Cabin House Is An Ideal Hunting Cabin/Creative Retreat
- Lakefront Tiny Home Comes Partially Furnished, Is Parked In A Tiny Home Community!
- 40′ Container Tiny Home Is Super-Affordable, Spacious Micro Dwelling!
For more information about this certified tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.