When things get downsized and every square foot matters, getting a home that isn’t haphazardly arranged for the sake of selling it off is paramount. That is where this affordable and cozy tiny home on wheels comes in – not only is it built for full time living (the owner has lived in it for a while), the land it’s on can also be rented!
If you can believe it, there’s more! Read on to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$54,000, located in Chester, VA.
Tiny Home Features
- The price tag includes a year of rent (for the land) as well. You’ll have to pay for utilities, but everything else is set!
- Wheels enable you to move the home to your land easily and also enables a life on the move!
- Thanks to the super small footprint, you can easily tow the home across the US without a permit in most, if not all states.
- The loft is a double-edged sword – while it makes your sleeping experience cramped, it also opens up the lower floor to sport a better and spacious layout.
- A porch has also been added for some outdoor entertainment. Time to get the BBQ party started!
A deck for seating four and a warm aesthetic puts the ‘cozy’ in this cozy tiny home on wheels.
Turn the key and step inside, and you’ll find the hues get a bit more rustic thanks to plank walls and ceiling.
The double-galley kitchenette comes first. It’s practically a move-in ready setup that needs no upgrades whatsoever. Life-sized appliances, plenty of countertop space, cabinets on the walls to ensure vertical space optimization, the list goes on.
A few steps further, and you get the living area which can easily hold a 3-seater couch with a coffee table in between if you don’t like the setup it comes with. If you’re trying to avoid moving things around as much as possible, just add a retractable table to get a dedicated work area and keep the rest as it is.
Head up the ladder and you reach the loft.
Thanks to a tall ceiling, the setup doesn’t feel claustrophobic at all, and actually looks like a downstairs bedroom at first glance.
Some cabinets are added here for extra storage space too.
The bathroom comes with three standard fittings.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Insulated Container Home Boasts A Bunch Of Tweaks And Upgrades!
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
For more information about this cozy tiny home on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.