Looking for a tiny cabin space that you can transform into an Airbnb rental? Or maybe just a little extra guest sleeping space on your property? This cozy barn style tiny home could be just perfect.
This winterized tiny home is charming, well insulated and nearly ready to move into.
Another big plus is its super affordable price tag. Now this is one tiny property you should definitely check out!
Let’s take a closer look at its features and everything it has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’ wide
- 12.5’ high
Tiny Home Price
- $44,000, located in Wasilla, Alaska
Tiny Home Features
- With spray foam insulation in the ceiling and the walls and an insulated trailer that is wrapped underneath, this barn style tiny home is actually a great tiny property to live in all throughout the year.
- The kitchen comes with several appliances, ample closet space and a decent countertop space to work with.
- The bathroom is comfortable and has all the essentials you could need.
- The loft bedroom is roomy and spacious, where you can also bring some storage units if needed.
- In addition, the house also comes with a new AC mini split unit to keep you cool during the warmer months of the year.
Offering 200 sq ft of space, this barn style tiny home is a great backyard property to invest in. Hook it up with some solar panels, and you’ve got yourself an off-grid ready tiny space on wheels.
The house packs in a cute porch on the entrance and some additional storage space above it.
Inside, you’ll find a comfortably sized couch that can be folded down with a foam cover and turned into an additional sleeping space when needed.
There’s also a smart TV here with a flexible mount, and an electric fireplace to keep you toasty during the winters.
Up ahead comes the kitchen, where you’ll find all the appliances you could need- a mini fridge, a towable two burner cooktop, a microwave, a coffee pot and more in addition to all the essentials- a countertop, a sink and some storage cabinets and drawers.
The bathroom features a standing shower with a unique wood floor,
a 5 gallon hot water heater, a real flushing toilet and some room to add a vanity and an additional closet too.
The loft bedroom has a lot of headspace, which doesn’t make the space feel too cramped. All in all, for a property priced at under $45k, this tiny home truly has a lot to offer.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- This 24-Foot Tiny House for Sale Features Homey Contemporary Vibes
- This 8.5 x 20 Unfinished Foot Tiny House is for Sale for Only $10,500
- You Can Get This 18’ Fully Furnished Tiny House for Just $37,000
For more information about this barn style tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.