With 9 windows bringing in lots of natural light and air, and plenty of other little gorgeous details, this brand new 36’ tiny house truly has an unmatched charm.
The home is super spacious and comes with two sleeping areas, a beautiful living area, an impressive kitchen and a nice bathroom.
But that’s not all- you’ll also find lots of other add-ons here to take advantage of. Scroll down to get a closer look at everything that comes included in the pricing.
Tiny Home Size
- 36’ long
- 10’ wide
Tiny Home Price
- $124,999, located in Monroe, North Carolina
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 360 sq ft of space on the main floor and additional 90 sq ft in the loft, this brand new 36’ tiny house is really redefining tiny living.
- The house flaunts a black metal roof and has white board and batten siding on the exterior.
- Inside, you’ll find shiplap everywhere, a stained 1×8 tongue and groove pine ceiling and cashmere oak LVP flooring.
- All the fixtures, valves, drains and faucets throughout the house are a gorgeous black, which adds to the aesthetic appeal of the space.
- The house also comes with a 1 year new construction warranty for you to take advantage of.
Step inside through the 8’ solid mahogany front door of this brand new 36’ tiny house, and you’ll find yourself in a beautiful, open space you can set up the way you want to.
The living area features a 60 inch electric fireplace and a gorgeous wooden fireplace mantle. You’ll have enough space to fit a 6’ couch in the living room, along with some storage side tables or an entertainment unit if needed.
In the U-shaped kitchen, you’ll find butcher block countertops, a LP gas 21” RecPro oven with burners, a 33” farmhouse sink, a 6’ bar seating, a 7.6 cu ft fridge with freezer top, a 0.9 cu ft convection microwave and lots of upper and base cabinets for storage.
The bathroom comes packed with a 4×16 subway tile in walk-in shower, a linear shower drain, a 2 valve shower that has both regular head and rain head, a combo washer and dryer, a wall mounted wooden bathroom vanity and a standard size toilet.
The black opal hexagon tile in the shower floor needs a special mention. Plus, there’s a LP gas Rinnai tankless water heater here as well.
There’s a master bedroom on the main floor that also comes with a closet for storage. You can easily fit a king bed here and even bring in some bedside tables if you want to.
There’s another bedroom on the loft that you can access through the red oak stairs, and it is spacious enough to fit a queen mattress, if not more.
With several GFCI outlets all throughout (including the bathroom) and 3 outdoor outlets, this tiny space truly aims at being its functional best, to say the least.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- $35K Drivable Tiny Home Needs A Little Love, But Is A Steal Deal!
- Canadian Tiny Home Personifies Cozy Living In A 240 Sq Ft Package
- 24′ NOAH Certified Tiny House Is Solar Powered, Off-Grid Ready
For more information about this brand new 36’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.