If you have been looking for a tiny space to take along with you on your off-grid adventures and trips, this 24’ NOAH certified tiny house may be just what you’re looking for.
The space is powered by solar panels and has all the elements you need for it to be the perfect home on wheels.
Ready to take a closer look at everything this space has to offer? Scroll down to discover just that.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
- $92,000, located in Marshall, North Carolina
Tiny Home Features
- Just a little over a year old, this custom made NOAH certified tiny house is a great choice as a first tiny home for anyone looking to experiment with tiny living.
- The home is off-grid ready and comes with a BLUETTIE Portable Solar system AC200 Max Expandable Power Station.
- The main floor has a decently sized living room and a bathroom in addition to a huge, fully equipped kitchen.
- The loft bedroom is comfortably sized as well, and is a bright and open space thanks to all the windows.
- The house is big on storage space too, which is another plus!
If you have been looking for a decently priced tiny house that is off-grid capable and has all the functionalities you’ll need when you’re on the road, you might want to give this 24’ NOAH certified tiny house a look.
The living area fits a small couch, a side table, some open shelves and a full length storage cabinet.
A mini split AC heating and cooling unit has also been fixed here. If that’s not all, the house also has 4 skylights and 7 windows which help brighten up the space.
The kitchen packs in a farmhouse sink, a propane stove with oven, butcher block countertops, a classic vintage style fridge and loads of storage space.
You’ll also find a collapsible table right opposite, set up with two bar stools and turned into a nice dining spot.
The bathroom is huge and features a Japanese soaking tub in addition to a custom concrete sink, a Separett Villa composting toilet and a 50 gallon fresh water tank with pump.
You’ll find tons of storage space here with the cabinets and drawers and a super washer-dryer combo unit installed as well.
The custom spiral stairs to the loft bedroom begin from inside the bathroom, which is unique but surprisingly convenient.
The bedroom is spacious and has enough room for a queen mattress along and some storage units. In fact, there’s a storage unit already installed here too.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
For more information about this NOAH certified tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.