Head up to the Great White North and you’ll find this Canadian tiny home nestled between some snowy trees. With a 240 square feet area and storage options to boot, it’s a perfect rig if you’re intent on traveling to chillier regions of the US, or just want a capable setup for your on-road adventures!
Interested? There’s much more the home has to show for itself. Read on to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 240 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
100,000 CAD (~75,000 USD), located in Mountain View County, AB (Canada).
Tiny Home Features
- A small compartment is included in the gooseneck to ensure you get the maximum storage space out of the 240 sq ft given to you.
- Thanks to the trailer and a decent GVWR, the Canadian tiny home can be easily towed with a 1 ton pickup truck.
- Some appliances and furnishings are also included in the price, adding to its bang-for-the-buck factor.
- The loft is a double-edged sword: while it gives you more area to work with downstairs, your sleeping experience will be a bit ‘cozier’, politically speaking.
- A $75K price tag means you can make the rig off-grid and still be well under the $100K price bracket.
Exterior-wise, the Canadian tiny home sports a look unlike most others. With an almost camouflage-y appearance, you may want to change it if that’s not your thing. However, if stealth is a must, by all means, keep it as it is. Inside, you’ll find rustic decor with a perimeter of contemporary white walls.
First up is the living area on the left. This is basically any space that isn’t occupied by the kitchen countertop and loft stairs.
Since a couch (with storage underneath) already comes included, all you have to do is add your decor touches and appliances to make it ‘home’.
Head right, and you’ll find the kitchenette and loft stairs. The two-galley setup in the cooking area ensures you won’t run out of space when cooking your meals.
A fridge already comes included, so you only need to add your electric cooktop and a microwave to make it ready to use!
At the right end lies the sliding door to the bathroom.
The shower, toilet and sink are snugly fit here with not much walk-around room, which is expected at this point. In fact, even the washer/dryer is placed underneath the loft stairs for this reason.
Speaking of loft stairs, take a quick tour upstairs and you’ll get the loft which is spacious enough for a queen-size mattress. If you need more storage cabinets too, downsize to a double bed mattress to make room for them.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
- Brand New 28′ Tiny Home Comes With Off-Grid Upgrades
For more information about this Canadian tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.