Ride out your summer getaway dreams without shelling out a pretty penny with this drivable tiny home. While it sports a super affordable price tag of just 35 grand, it needs a lot of love to be considered as a move-in ready home. Thankfully, as long as you’re a-okay with some DIY, every other feature of the home makes it a steal deal!
But wait, there’s more! Read on and we’ll show you all the home has in store for you:
Tiny Home Size
- 35’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- ~298 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$35,000, located in Weaverville, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- Since it’s an ‘85 Ford F-800, you get a drivable tiny home and with only 90,000 miles on it, it’ll last you for years to come!
- The home is completely insulated to keep you nice and comfy whether you’re in Minnesota’s winteresque landscapes or down south in Texas.
- While you’ll need to get some repairs done, the windows, drywall, countertop, floor, bathroom and loft construction is complete, so you don’t have to spend a ton of time making it move-in ready.
- Speaking of lofts, the one featured here is a boon as it opens up a lot of room for other areas of the home.
- Thanks to a low price tag, you can take the design in whichever direction you like and still get a budget home in the end.
First impressions wise, the home is an accurate depiction of what to expect as a whole: a drivable tiny home that needs work, but nothing that a few stacks of Benjamins can’t solve.
Head inside, and the story persists, but you do get a larger length than a typical mini home at 35’.
The single galley kitchenette greets you first. A mini fridge comes included here, and everything else is left for you to equip to make it your own.
We recommend a small dining/work table near the left end, and preferably a retractable one to put every square inch of the place to good use.
At the left end, you get the living area.
Thanks to that long frame, you get a lot of space here, enough for an L-shaped couch if you’re going with our retractable table option, or a U-shaped one if a dining table isn’t all that important.
Head right and you get the loft-style sleeping area with a small door to the bathroom just beside it.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Stunning 28′ Tiny House Is Packed With Amenities, Ready To Move Into
- The Expedition is an Eye-Catching Modern Marvel on Wheels
- 26′ Minimalistic Tiny Home Is A Glamping Residence For Four!
For more information about this drivable tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.