Sporting square footage that’s close to a regular home without the exorbitant price tag of one, this beautiful tiny home is all yours for the taking if you’re looking to downsize without going all the way. You will need to furnish it, but everything else is practically taken care of!
Interested? There’s more! Scroll down and we’ll walk you through the spacious dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
- 12’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$85,000, located in Goldsboro, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to a myriad of windows placed all over the, well, place, the home also enjoys sufficient lighting and adequate ventilation.
- Aesthetics aren’t left out of the equation, either. Everything from the kitchen backsplash to the choice of flooring makes this a spacious and beautiful tiny home.
- The container-esque footprint allows the home to sport a downstairs bedroom. Loft ladders begone!
- All the tiny living appliances come included in the price so you only need to spend a little on furnishings to make it turnkey ready.
- While it is reminiscent of a container home, it’s slightly more spacious than one. The 12’ width as opposed to 8’ in the standard models give you an extra 160 sq ft to work with. That’s an entire tiny home by itself!
As soon as you lay eyes on the 40’ dwelling, it’s noticeable that the home doesn’t beat around the bush as to what’s in store for you – a tiny home that’s a step up from a standard container model.
Head inside, and a big room comes first that divides itself between the living area on the left and the kitchen on the right.
There’s enough space to keep a 3-seater couch, a coffee table and a TV in the former. Throw in a pull-out version of the couch and you can sleep an additional 2.
The cooking area is complete and doesn’t need anything from your end except putting your cooking essentials in one of the many cabinets in its double galley setup. A small retractable table just beside the window is a nice touch too.
A sliding door just beside the kitchenette leads into the bedroom. It’s large enough for a king-size bed or a queen-size with end tables.
If closet space is a concern, use some vertical space by adding cabinets on the walls.
The attached bathroom comes with the standard fittings.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- $25k Budget Tiny Home Is The Ideal Minimalistic Creative Retreat
- The Cheyenne Is A Perfect Custom Built Tiny Home
- Simple Tiny Home Gets The Essentials Done In A 18-Foot Package
For more information about this beautiful tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.