If budget is not an issue for you, and you’re on the hunt for a stunning tiny space to call your own, you might want to take a look at The Cheyenne, which is a custom built tiny home. The house is built on a 2022 Iron Eagle Trailer and has a careful focus on quality and attention to detail.
But that’s not all- the house packs in a lot more than just that. Scroll down and read on to know more about everything you can expect to find in there.
Article Quick Links:
Tiny Home Size
- 31.5’ long
- 8.3’ wide
- 13.8’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$124,900, located in Brush Prairie, Washington State.
This stunning masterpiece is crafted by Breckenridge Homes LLC.
Tiny Home Features
- The Cheyenne is a gorgeous and comfortable custom built tiny home that meets all western states height restrictions of 14’0″.
- The house is well insulated and features r30 Rockwool insulation in the floor, r32 in the ceiling and r24 spray foam insulation in the walls.
- The furniture pieces and decorations including the bedroom frame on the main floor, the mattresses, couch and rugs are all available for a small additional charge.
- You can also get to purchase the plug-in appliances including the refrigerator and washer-dryer for an additional cost.
If you are on the market for a good quality, sturdy tiny home that’s feature rich and has a certain character to it, and don’t mind shelling out a bit more, the Cheyenne could be the perfect space for you.
The exterior and the interior of this tiny space are all done up in white and gray, which lend it that perfect, modern vibe.
The custom built tiny home offers 325 sq ft of total space, including the loft, making it perfect
if you’re looking for a tiny home that doesn’t feel too cramped. It has a removable front porch cover with 4 lag screws for hauling, which is another plus.
The main floor has all the space for a nice couch,
a spacious kitchen,
a dining corner with a collapsible table,
a huge bathroom
and a queen sleeping area.
The loft is accessible through the stairs
and can fit two single mattresses or a single queen mattress,
and still leave ample room to move around.
In addition, the house also comes with a gas cooktop and range, a microwave, a large farmhouse sink, quartz countertops in the kitchen
and washer-dryer hookups in the bathroom.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ Rustic Tiny Home with 1 Bed and 1 Bath is Custom Built
- Brand-New Tiny Home Is A Turnkey Ready, 420 Square Footed, Texan Dwelling!
- RVIA Certified 26′ Tiny Home with Porch is a Welcoming Space
For more information about this custom built tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace or check out their website at Breckenridge Homes LLC or visit their Facebook page. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.