If the limited sleeping arrangement of a loft isn’t your thing, and you want a home that gets you all the essentials to work hassle-free on your next project, this budget tiny home is it. Thanks to a super low price tag of 25 grand, you can expand this one for use cases other than a creative cabin, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Read on and we’ll show you everything that this 200 square footed beauty flaunts:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 10’ wide
- 200 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$25,000, located in Miami, FL.
Tiny Home Features
- It’s essentially a container studio, which means better construction quality, augmented by those super strong windows.
- While the home is devoid of appliances as is commonplace with a budget tiny home like this one, it does include an AC.
- Luxury finishes all over the 200 square footed residence, especially in the bathroom, make sure that aesthetics aren’t left out of the equation.
- While container homes are generally 20’ x 8’ long, an extra 2 feet in this one gives you 20 sq ft of bonus area. Every little bit counts!
On the outside, the sturdy construction of a typical container home adorns the home, with that black paint making it visually apparent as well. A small porch on the outside is a nice touch, as it allows you to enjoy your morning cup of coffee with a breath of fresh air before getting to work.
As you step inside, you get to see the budget tiny home in all its glory: taking care of the fundamentals sans breaking the bank.
The living area to the right currently has an L-shaped couch with a TV up front and AC on the right end. This is perfect as it still leaves quite a bunch of space to add a work/dining table if needed, but you can replace it with a 3-seater for even more room if needed. This room also doubles as a sleeping area, so it’s imperative to get a pull-out couch. Unless you’re ditching the sitting area entirely and getting a Murphy bed, that is.
As you head left, you’ll find the kitchenette: an L-style galley with enough space for an electric cooktop, fridge and a microwave on top of it.
Head further left and you’ll find the bathroom, which has a toilet,
shower and vanity with a lot of space in between to move without bumping into stuff.
All in all, the home has a lot of things going for it, but the square footage and features narrow it down to two use cases: a creative retreat or a permanent home for 1. As long as you’re okay with that, and the lack of windows (there are only two plus the door), you’re good to go!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 30′ Custom Tiny Home Has All of The Bells and Whistles
- Check Out This 24′ Minimalist Tiny Home with Warranty
- 445 Sq Ft 2 Bedroom Tiny Home Is A Spacious Setup
For more information about this budget tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.