If the phrase ‘tiny home’ brings about images of super small setups with barely any room to move around, prepare to see something that might just change your mind. This 38′ furnished tiny home gives you the square footage of an average one bedroom apartment, but has two lofts to serve as the sleeping area, thus giving you a lot of room downstairs as well.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg, though! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through every nook and cranny of the place:
Tiny Home Size
- 38’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13.5’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$105,000, located in Olympia, WA.
Tiny Home Features
- Two king-size lofts make the home a luxurious one, while also giving the downstairs area more room to sport better layouts.
- Wheels give the home a good amount of mobility, but you’ll need a decently capable vehicle to tow the thing around due to its size.
- A lot of the things you see in the pictures are included in the price, putting the ‘furnished’ in this furnished tiny home
- Rockwool insulation on the floor and havelock insulation on the walls and roof ensure the home’s gonna keep you nice and comfy during the upcoming months.
- A bunch of extras are also included such as a Lunos air exchange system, an extra pipe for the fireplace and more!
Right from the get-go, your eyes are treated to a ‘home sweet home’ look, with minor touches like the wood skirting, the choice of windows and the front lights all adding up to an overall great first impression.
Things get sweeter and rustic-er as you head inside, as it’s wood all over the 38’ furnished tiny home.
A limited but viable seating arrangement comes first at the right end. It just needs something comfy, a TV somewhere and you’re done.
Directly in front of the main door lies the kitchenette – a complete cooking arrangement that includes all the necessary appliances and storage areas so you won’t feel like you’ve downsized much.
At the left end, you’ve got a standard tiny home bathroom that includes the regular fittings.
Stairs on each side lead into their respective lofts, each of which can fit a king-sized bed. Yes, a bed, not a mattress as it enjoys that tall ceiling and also has space for a couple of cabinets to make up for the lack of a closet.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- Micro Home For Four Includes Two Lofts, Can Be Financed As Well!
For more information about this furnished tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.