Crafted in 2023 and featuring a unique gooseneck style layout, this farmhouse tiny home is the newest entry in the tiny house marketplace.
Flaunting premium accents and a spacious floor plan, it actually packs in a lot more than most other tiny houses do.
Plus, this 36′ Farmhouse Tiny Home is reasonably priced too, and comes with some new appliances packed into the deal as well.
Sounds like something you’re interested in? Scroll down to get a closer look at the tiny home and everything that it has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 36’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
- $97,500, located in Monroe, North Carolina.
Tiny Home Features
- Featuring a galvanized metal roof and LP smartside 8” lap siding, this farmhouse tiny home is a gorgeous, modern tiny space that you can move into full time.
- The space has two bedrooms, both of which are super roomy and comfortable, and also leave you with ample space to bring in storage units.
- You’ll also find two mini split units hooked up here to keep the house cool during the warmer months of the year.
- The house isn’t furnished, but is hooked up with some basic appliances that are a part of the deal.
- The bathroom is installed with classic tiled shower, water heater, a standard toilet, sink with vanity & mirror and a washer-dryer combo unit.
From the scratch-proof and waterproof LVP flooring and the stained pine ceiling, every corner of this carefully crafted farmhouse tiny home exudes beauty.
You’ll find sneaky storage spaces everywhere and a brilliant open floor plan on the main floor, which you can take advantage of to set it up the way you want to.
Step inside through the 8’ solid mahogany front door with 6 glass panels and you’ll find yourself in a bright, airy and open space with 11 windows. The living area is super spacious and has enough room for you to bring in your full sized couch, a small entertainment unit and more.
In the kitchen, you’ll find a 7.6 cu ft fridge with top freezer, a stylish L-shaped countertop with storage space underneath, a stainless steel sink and a 21” Recpro LP gas stove. There’s also a counter height seating area for eating for 3, which is amazing! Plus, there’s lots of storage space in the wall mounted cabinets and the storage under the stairs too- you can easily bring in your small appliances here.
The bathroom is equipped with a 54×32” shower, a LP gas Rinnai tankless water heater, a standard sized toilet, a 24” vanity with a 24” round mirror and a combo washer-dryer unit.
The gorgeous 6×24 tile bathroom floor also has a 54×32” shower with 4×16 subway tile shower walls.
The main floor bedroom is accessible through the stairs, and can easily fit a queen bed.
You’ll also notice an in-built closet here to house all your essentials. Plus, you can always bring in another storage unit when needed.
There’s also a compact and cozy additional sleeping area in the loft that can fit a queen bed and still leave you a little additional room.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 30′ Tiny Cabin House Includes 2 Lofts, Solid Insulation & More
- Rustic 30′ Tiny House Packs In Appliances, Standing Height Loft
- RV Certified Tiny House Is Affordable, Packed With Appliances
For more information about this 36’ farmhouse tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.