If you have been on the hunt for a single person dwelling that’s comfortable and all ready to move into, you might want to take a look at this RV certified tiny house.
The house is affordably priced, and still doesn’t compromise on its functionality, comfort and convenience.
Sounds like something you were interested in? Scroll down to take a closer look at everything that comes packed inside the tiny space.
Article Quick Links:
Tiny Home Size
- 18’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 12.5’ high
Tiny Home Price
- $59,900, located in Wichita, Kansas
This gorgeous tiny property was crafted by Kingdom Tiny Homes, who offer ANSI accredited tiny homes that reduce your ecological footprint and maximize freedom.
Tiny Home Features
- Minimalist and yet, super comfortable and functional, this RV certified tiny house is a great affordable tiny property that’s redefining simplicity.
- Offering 144 sq ft of space, this tiny home can easily accommodate 1-2 people.
- There are 7 windows spread all throughout the space, which brighten up the space and bring in a lot of natural light and air.
- The house is built on a trailer and is mobile, which makes it the perfect tiny space if you’re looking for a tiny space to take along with you on the go.
- There’s a storage loft for you to put to use as well, in addition to all the main floor storage cabinets and closets.
With shiplap on the interior walls and painted LP lap siding, this custom built RV certified tiny house is a great, affordable tiny home worth checking out. The house features some incredible details- from the energy saving vinyl windows to the full insulation and a standing seam metal roof.
The vinyl plank flooring all throughout the space adds to its aesthetic beauty.
There’s a large 8’x 11′ living area that can be set up with a sofa bed or a standard couch, and still leave a bit of additional room for you to add some accents and other details if needed.
The kitchen is gorgeous and features a butcher block countertop, a stainless steel sink, a 2 burner cooktop, an exhaust fan and some shaker style cabinets for storage. There’s also enough space for you to bring a full sized refrigerator and some other small appliances of your choice.
The bathroom is a simple setup with a durable 32’’ shower with delta faucet,
a standard water saver toilet, an exhaust fan and a 12 gallon energy efficient water heater.
You’ll find lots of closets on the main floor which can be the perfect space to store all your personal items, and if that wasn’t enough, there’s a storage loft there too.
In addition, the house comes packed with a lighted ceiling fan, a mini split heat and AC system and lots of electric outlets spread all throughout- including GFCI and USB outlets.
You can use this tiny space as an office, a mobile house, a guest bedroom, a hunting or fishing lodge, an Airbnb rental or even a full time tiny property to move into.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Glamping Galore! This Tennessean Two Bedroom Tiny Home Is Perfect For Your Family!
- 24′ Tiny Home With Deck, Lots Of Storage Space Is A Gardener’s Dream
- No More Logistical Nightmares! This Move-In Ready Home Has Everything You Need To, Well, Move In!
For more information about this RV certified tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.