If you have been dreaming of hitting the road and heading off for new adventures while still living comfortably in a tiny home, you need to give this rustic 30’ tiny house a look. The house is super spacious, built to last, and priced decently too.
But wait- it doesn’t end there. Scroll down and read on to get a quick overview of everything you can expect to find in there.
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 10’ high
Tiny Home Price
$63,500, located in Bowie, Texas.
Tiny Home Features
- The rustic 30’ tiny house is built by a team with 60 years of combined experience in residential construction.
- The tiny house is built with conventional housing structure and framing and is one of the sturdiest tiny homes you’ll ever come across.
- The space is very cleverly designed too- and that includes the standing bedroom.
- The house also packs in some appliances and furniture pieces for you, which makes it great value for the price tag.
Flaunting modern charcoal gray and wood on the exterior, this charming and rustic 30’ tiny house is designed to dazzle. And it isn’t just the aesthetic appeal of the tiny space- the house also aims to be fully functional and offer you a comfortable living experience.
The interiors of the home feature white shiplap on the walls and wood stained ceilings, which add to the beauty and charm of the space. The main area of the home has an impressive 10’ ceiling height, and 6’ in the bedroom, which is perfect if you don’t fancy feeling all cramped up in a loft bedroom.
You’ll find a simple living area set up with a black couch, which is included in the deal. There’s also a wall mounted television and an electric fireplace here, which are again, packed along with the house.
The kitchen up ahead has tons of storage space- with all the shelves and under the counter cabinets. But it doesn’t end there- there’s a refrigerator and a 2 burner cooktop that will be included.
The wall on the opposite is a massive storage space that can double up as a pantry.
Up ahead comes the bathroom, which has a shower space, a standard toilet, a small sink, hookup for a washer-dryer and a tankless water heater installed.
The bedroom can be accessed through the stairs, and can easily fit a queen bed, still leaving a bit of room to move around.
There’s also a nice little built-in storage space here to take advantage of.
The house also comes with a mini Split HVAC (ductless) and lots of windows to bring in some natural light and air.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 2 Bedroom Tiny House Is Off-Grid Capable, Turnkey Ready
- Bargain Tiny Home Is A Hassle-Free New Option Under 50k
- 28′ Two Bedroom Tiny Home Has Stunning Kitchen, Bathroom
For more information about this 30’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.