Live out your summer getaway dreams or get a more permanent solution for your 30’ mobile dwelling adventures without shelling out an arm and a leg with this eco-friendly tiny home for four. At first glance, it doesn’t look much different, but delve a bit deeper to see just how much work has been put into making it as environmentally conscious as possible!
Interested? Keep scrolling!
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$54,000, located in McCloud, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- An R13 soft touch cycled blue jean insulation gives the best of both worlds: Eco-friendliness and a reduced power bill!
- That bamboo floor further helps in keeping its carbon footprint low, as bamboo grows faster than hardwood, making it sustainable in the long run.
- Wheels enable you to move it across the States without a worry!
- A full kitchen is included in the price tag, albeit with downsized appliances.
- A porch and solar panel is also included, so you not only get an insulated tiny home for four, but also a decked-out one (pun unintended).
Externally, the home sets off a strong first impression – most of it due to that deck as you don’t find that very often in this price bracket. Of course, that 30’ mobile dwelling also helps things out as you can head inside to get greeted by a spacious tiny home.
Which reminds us, the living area comes on the left. If you’re not too keen on having a couch as a sleeping arrangement, a Murphy bed is a great alternative.
Of course, if it’s just you and your partner, decking it out with top-of-the-line furnishings is a no-brainer.
At the right end, you get one wall supporting the loft stairs and the other wall supporting the kitchenette. Every essential appliance you’ll need for your tiny living journey comes included here.
Head up the stairs, and you get the loft, which can comfortably accommodate a queen-sized bed. If you need more space and are comfortable with ladders, you can convert it into a very capable tiny home for four.
Turn the living area into a downstairs bedroom, the loft into the second one, and use the space opposite to the kitchenette as a super small living area.
The bathroom lies at the end and comes with the three standard fittings.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 16′ Micro Cabin House Is An Ideal Hunting Cabin/Creative Retreat
- 40′ Container Tiny Home Is Super-Affordable, Spacious Micro Dwelling!
- This Tiny Home Is A Double Decker Bus Sans The Engine!
For more information about this tiny home for four, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.