Ready to take the plunge into tiny living? You might want to check out this new Discovery model, which is a two bedroom tiny house that is packed with features.
The house is fully equipped with lots of appliances and flaunts custom built-ins that you can find hard to come across in most other tiny homes out there.
Sounds like something you were looking for? Scroll down to get a closer peek at everything you can find inside.
Article Quick Links:
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
- $109,000, located in Middlebrook, Virginia
This brilliant tiny home is crafted by Compass Tiny Homes, who take pride in helping you discover the joys of going tiny.
Tiny Home Features
- Custom built and perched on a triple axle trailer, this 28’ two bedroom tiny house is a gorgeous tiny property for a small family.
- The house has two loft bedrooms, lots of storage space and comes packed with some essential appliances too.
- You’ll have a total of 327 sq ft of space to work with, which is great.
- Another big plus is the metal roof that comes with a manufacturer 45 year finish warranty.
- The 8 large windows and full glass door with built in blinds bring in lots of natural light and brighten up the seemingly tiny space.
If you have been looking to invest or move into a tiny house that strikes the perfect balance between comfort, style and space, you might want to check out this gorgeous 28’ two bedroom tiny house.
In addition to being NOAH certified, this tiny home also flaunts shiplap walls on the interiors and all luxury finishes spread throughout the home. The luxury vinyl waterproof flooring here needs a special mention.
There’s a beautiful cedar awning over the exterior of the front door, along with 2 exterior front door lights and an exterior power outlet.
Inside, you’ll find a compact living area which has enough space to bring in a small couch and a tiny coffee table, if not more.
The kitchen is fully equipped with butcher block countertops and stainless steel appliances including a 10 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer and a gas range.
There are also some 42” tall upper cabinets for storage, a full sized 28” sink,
and a multifunctional rolling island here.
The bathroom packs in a 5’ tub, a propane tankless hot water heater
and a washer-dryer combo unit
in addition to the standard flushing toilet and a standard sink with a vanity and a mirror.
You’ll find two loft bedrooms here, each of which can be turned into sleeping areas.
The larger master loft can fit a queen size mattress and also includes built in nightstands with wall mounted bedside lights.
You can access it via the storage stairs.
The smaller loft can be accessed with a ladder, and can be used as a sleeping space or turned into a home office.
In addition to all these incredible assets, the house also packs in a Mr. Cool 12,000 BTU Mini Split heating/cooling unit with remote or WiFi control, which makes the house move-in ready in the truest sense.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Renovated 1990 KIT Sunchaser RV is Now a Stunning Tiny Home
- Vintage Tiny Home Is A Remodeled 27-Footed Arizonian Dwelling!
- 40′ Pine Studio Tiny Home is Waiting For Your Finishing Touches
For more information about this two bedroom tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.