While a previously-RV tiny camper home isn’t an uncommon appearance on the market, there are some offerings that just take things to the next level. Take this 27’ dwelling for instance – It’s got everything you ask for and more, costs less than $35K, is as good as new and nearly turnkey ready too!
If you could believe it, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll give you the highlights of the mini dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 27’ long
Tiny Home Price
$33,000, located in Columbia, TN.
Tiny Home Features
- With a C-head composting toilet included, all you need are some solar panels and the water tanks set up to turn this tiny camper home into an off-grid one as well.
- Appliances and (some) furnishings come included in the price, adding to its already high bang-for-the-buck factor.
- It’s not just that the furnishings included are simply thrown in, either. One look at the interior and it’s obvious how much thought was put into the decor aspect.
- Since it’s structurally still an RV, you can park it in any RV campground across the US to enjoy their water, electric and other utilities worry-free!
- Thanks to the wheels, towing this one around is also an effortless task. Get a capable vehicle, and you’re off to the races!
Exterior-wise, the tiny camper home follows the convention of its peers – it doesn’t look any different from the RV it once was. The real magic, as they say, happens inside. This is where you’ll find stunning views and a thoughtful layout no matter which direction you’re looking in.
First up is the living area that boasts a couch,
dining table on the side
and a small coffee table in between.
The first two furnishings come included, so all you need is the latter and a TV to get your lounge area complete.
On the opposite side of the living area lies the kitchenette.
All the essential appliances and storage areas are set up here, with additional shelving on the walls to ensure vertical space optimization.
To the right of the main door are the steps that lead into the bedroom.
Despite a king-size bed and closets,
there’s still decent walk-around space and lots of storage underneath the bed to ensure you won’t feel out of place when moving in.
The attached bathroom has standard bathroom fittings with a composting toilet in place of a regular flush.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Fully Furnished Tiny Home Has Two Lofts, Premium Features
- 30′ ANSI Certified Tiny Home Has Main Floor Bedroom + Lofts
- 28′ Tiny Farmhouse Flaunts Downstairs Bedroom, Full Sized Bathtub
For more information about this tiny camper home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.