Nicknamed Green Gables, this 30’ ANSI certified tiny home is perfect for full time tiny living, as an Airbnb rental or even as a hunting cabin. If you’ve got a property where you can park it, this one’s definitely one of the best investments you could make.
This tiny home, unlike most others on the market, offers great value for money, and is a spacious and well constructed tiny home like no other.
Scroll down and read on to discover what’s so fantastic about this tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 8.6’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$99,000, located in Priest River, Idaho.
This stunning tiny property is crafted by Williams Tiny Homes.
Tiny Home Features
- Dubbed Green Gables, this ANSI certified tiny home has 255 sq ft of living space downstairs, and some additional loft and storage spaces for you to take advantage of.
- The house flaunts a full kitchen including some basic appliances and lots of countertop space.
- Another feature of this tiny space is its downstairs bedroom, which can be hard to come by in most tiny spaces.
- The interiors of the space have wood laminate flooring and sealed pine all throughout the space, lending it the additional charm and beauty.
This one of a kind, beautifully built ANSI certified tiny space is unlike any other you’ll come across. Apart from all the space and the downstairs bedroom being its key features, it also packs in ample storage space and focuses on the balance of comfort and style.
Right from the cute little porch at the entrance and the all pine on the interiors, this 30’ tiny space has the coziness and comfort you’re looking to experience, without you needing to feel too cramped.
The house can be easily moved with a one ton truck, and comes at a fair price tag, considering how it packs in pretty much everything you would need to move in with just a few of your basics.
There’s a little open area right as you enter the tiny home, which can be set up with a small couch and a coffee table and turned into your living area.
The kitchen is decently sized and has room for all of your appliances. The cabinets and drawers offer ample storage space for your pantry and kitchen essentials.
There’s also a huge shelf opposite the countertop, which can be used for storage, along with a fitted in stackable washer-dryer.
The bathroom is super spacious
and has a medicine cabinet, lots of countertop space, a vanity, a sink,
a full sized shower and a flushing toilet.
The bedroom on the main floor can accommodate a queen bed
and still leave some room to move around.
The loft bedroom and the other storage loft can both be accessed through a custom slide away ladder.
Plus, the house also comes with an on demand propane hot water heater, a mini split AC and heat, a microwave, a propane stovetop, a washer dryer unit and a refrigerator packed into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 34′ Towable Tiny Home On Wheels Is Move In Ready
- Check Out This 24′ Minimalist Tiny Home with Warranty
- 445 Sq Ft 2 Bedroom Tiny Home Is A Spacious Setup
For more information about this ANSI certified tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace or Williams Tiny Homes. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.