With a sleek and stunning design and a spacious interior, this 28’ tiny farmhouse is an excellent tiny property to invest in or move into. With a board and batten exterior and a gorgeous and well designed interior space, this tiny home is a great choice, and is worth every single penny.
The price tag on this tiny property may be a bit on the higher side, but the little farmhouse style space also comes with some appliances included in the deal.
Scroll down and read on to get a closer look at everything that you’ll find in there.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
Tiny Home Price
$104,900, located in Indian Trail, North Carolina.
Tiny Home Features
- Spacious, brilliantly designed and packed with features, this tiny farmhouse really is a package deal.
- You’ll find two sleeping areas, one downstairs and one in the loft, which makes this a great tiny space for small families.
- The house has large black windows all throughout the space, letting in a lot of natural light and air.
- The house also packs in some standard appliances including a 9,000 btu mini split, a washer-dryer combo and some more kitchen essentials.
One look at the exterior and interior of this 28’ tiny farmhouse will give you an idea of why this property is one of the most talked about tiny homes on the market. It might not fall under the category of affordable tiny homes, that’s true, but considering how much value it has to offer, it is totally worth the price tag.
You’ll find shiplap adorning all the interior walls of the house, and that, coupled with the tongue and groove pine ceiling and the waterproof and pet proof optimax flooring, it all amplifies the beauty of the space.
There’s no dedicated living space here, but the wall opposite the kitchen countertop is just right enough to fit a couch, and be turned into a lounging area.
The kitchen packs in some basic appliances and has butcher block countertops, a stainless steel sink and lots of overhead and under the counter storage space in the form of cabinets and drawers.
The bathroom fits a standard full sized bathtub, a toilet, a small sink, a washer-dryer combo, and a little vanity.
The highlight of this space is the downstairs bedroom, which can accommodate a queen bed and still leave plenty of space for you to walk around comfortably.
Plus, you’ll also find a little hidden closet space here to house all your essentials.
The loft bedroom, accessible through the ladder, is super spacious,
and can easily fit a queen mattress and leave ample space for your other storage items. There’s another smaller loft which can serve as a storage space.
In addition to these, the farmhouse also packs in an LP gas Rinnai water heater, a 5’ tall mini fridge with freezer top and a 21” LP gas stove into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Two Story Cabin Home Is A 32-Footed Rustic Marvel!
- 22′ Remodeled Home On Wheels Sets Itself Apart In More Ways Than One!
- RVIA Certified 26′ Tiny Home with Porch is a Welcoming Space
For more information about this tiny farmhouse, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.