If you have been on the hunt for a tiny space that you can live in comfortably as a family, or even just rent out as an Airbnb, you might want to take a look at this 32’ beauty. This fully furnished tiny home is big on space and features, and comes with everything you need to move right in.
Scroll down and take a closer look at everything you can expect to find in this space.
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$110,000, located in Cleveland, Missouri.
Tiny Home Features
- This fully furnished tiny home was built in 2020, and is now professionally cleaned and upgraded and perched on a brand new reinforced trailer.
- The house has two lofts, each of which are spacious and serve as sleeping areas, and this is in addition to the main floor bedroom.
- The interiors flaunt luxury vinyl plank flooring and shiplap on the interiors, all of which are a breathtakingly beautiful white, lending the space a modern vibe.
- All of this space, and the add-ons and appliances that the house packs in totally justifies its price tag.
Offering 275 sq ft of space on the main floor and two spacious loft sleeping areas, this fully furnished tiny home is a class apart for more reasons than one. Not only is it a turnkey ready tiny space, but it was built as per residential building standards.
The house has a full house wrap before the siding, a 30 year roof, energy efficient double pane windows and full wood, shiplapped walls and ceilings. It is also well insulated with r15 in the wall and r20 in the ceiling.
The kitchen boasts quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher,
a microwave and a 4 burner stove,
an apartment sized refrigerator and an under-stair pantry storage.
You can also pull up a stool and eat at a custom built bar looking out an oversized double pane window.
The bathroom comes with a large walk in shower,
a standard toilet,
a spacious solid-surface vanity, and a floor to ceiling storage.
There’s also a laundry nook that has been set up with a washer/dryer combo along with some open shelving for all your folding needs. You’ll also find a tankless water heater here to let you enjoy those long showers and still be efficient!
The bedroom on the main floor can be accessed through the pocket door, and is comfortable enough to fit a queen bed.
It can also be used as a living area or an office space,
and packs in a mounted TV, a desk, a fold out couch and a closet for storage.
Both the sleeping lofts have storage space for clothes
and can fit queen mattresses too.
The master loft also comes equipped with a mounted TV and is accessible through the storage stairs.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Check Out This 24′ Minimalist Tiny Home with Warranty
- 40′ Park Model Tiny Home Goes Balls To The Walls With Features And Furnishings!
- 28′ Tiny Home Has Reverse Loft and Is OffGrid Capable
For more information about this fully furnished tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.