Packed to the brim with eyebrow-raising features (some with warranty) in a layout that can still support a family of four, this 24′ two bed tiny house is all up for grabs. Perched on a patch of land in Yarmouth, it’s worth the trip to Massachusetts to take a look at this one.
Want to know more before you decide? No problem! Let us walk you through all 24 feet of the mobile residence:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$75,000, located in Yarmouth, ME.
Tiny Home Features
- A lot of the appliances you’ll need for tiny living come included with this. Throw in some furniture, and you’ve got a move-in ready residence!
- Many aspects of the home feature 50-year warranties, including the sliding doors, the roof and more.
- Energy efficient windows plus insulation will keep you comfy passively, while the 9,000 BTU AC takes care of things when it’s time to step things up.
- Dual lofts make the two bed tiny house suitable for many use cases: a family of four, a mobile office, a couple’s retreat and so much more!
- Due to its smaller footprint and wheels, you can easily move the home to your land, eliminating the need of a moving company.
At first glance, the small footprint might give off the impression that this isn’t a two bed tiny house.
Things change once you enter the house, as the place enjoys a large height to include two lofts plus a few adjustments that make the living area pretty spacious as well.
Speaking of which, the living area can be seen to the right. Here you get some space for a 3-seater or maybe a U-style couch, but it’s best to stick with the former to avoid awkwardly bumping into something every time you navigate the tight quarters.
A few steps further and you’ll find the kitchenette, which divides itself into two galleys.
The countertop, sink and an electric cooktop are placed on the right end while the left end has the refrigerator snugly placed under the loft stairs. Some vertical space optimization is used for a cabinet, which should suffice.
The sliding door leads into the bathroom that comes with the standard fittings.
It’s important to note that the home isn’t plumbed from the street, but it shouldn’t be an issue to get it fixed. Contact the owner for more details.
Instead of the lofts being accessible by the ladder and stairs separately,
the second loft is accessible by the ladder which is placed on the stairs, making it more convenient instead of bumping into it in the living area.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- $55k Double Lofted Tiny Home Has A Porch, All-Electric Setup, And More!
- $42k Tiny House On Wheels Is A Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready Residence!
- Brand New 24′ Tiny House With Premium Features Is Priced Below $50k
For more information about this two bed tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.