Whether you’re looking for a rustic residence for your hunting trips or a permanent micro house for you and the kids, take a look at this 32 footed beauty. This $55k double lofted tiny home just might be the perfect one for you. Let’s take a look at what it has to offer:
Tiny Home Size
- 32′ long
- 12′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$55,000, located in Aztec, NM.
Tiny Home Features
- The Porch connects the interior with the landscape beyond, and provides a dedicated space for outdoor entertainment.
- Two lofts puts the sleeping capacity to four, and gives you a larger living room/kitchen to work with.
- The all-electric setup gives this $55k double lofted tiny home an environmentally sensitive touch.
- A lifetime warranty on roofing is a testament to its build quality, and has you covered in case things go wrong.
The cabin-esque home flaunts a decently broad porch from the outside, which also gives the house a symmetrical look. Two large windows on one end and several on the other will passively heat/cool the house well. As you step in, things get more rustic, with LED lighting bathing everything in a warm golden glow.
The living room is on the right, which has enough space for a U-style couch and a coffee table in between. Downsize to a 3-seater + a single seater layout, and you’ll be able to throw in a work table as well.
On the left you’ll find the kitchenette, which is a single galley plus the fridge just next to the bathroom door. While the countertop has some cabinets underneath, there’s space to add some more and some on the walls as well.
Some appliances like the fridge and the countertop come included, so you don’t have to spend a lot to get it set up.
The door to the bathroom lies on the leftmost end,
and comes with the three standard bathroom fittings.
Just as you enter from the main door there are two ladders that lead to their respective lofts, both of which are similarly sized and can each hold a queen-sized mattress.
A little bit of space left between the two lofts can be used for storing some paraphernalia or adding decorations to make the house feel like home.
At the end of the day, this double lofted tiny home, with its versatility, can become a seasonal camper to rent out when not being used, or a permanent dwelling for four.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom Cabin Home Comes With A Porch, Loft And More!
- Modern, Furnished Tiny House Is Ready For Full Time Living
- 30′ One Bedroom Tiny Home Has Stunning Interiors, Details
For more information about this double lofted tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.