Whether you’re in the market for a tiny house on wheels to travel from zip code to zip code or just want a vacation home to AirBnb out when not being used, take a look at this one. Not only do you get a budget-friendly dwelling, but also a fully furnished one, making it a move-in ready residence!
Interested? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through every square inch of the mobile home:
Tiny Home Size
- 24′ long
- 8′ wide
- 13′ tall
Tiny Home Price
$42,000, located in Port Bolivar, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- Virtually all the appliances and furnishings you’ll need for tiny living come with, so you won’t have to spend a dime on getting this thing finished!
- If you don’t have a place to park or land to perch it on, the land that the home is on can be rented for 400 bucks a month.
- A bunch of windows placed all over will passively heat/cool the home and accentuate the overall modern aesthetic of the $42k tiny house on wheels.
- Everything except the propane tank is all electric, helping you keep your carbon footprint to a minimum.
An aesthetically pleasing exterior greets you as you take the first look.
While the deck isn’t included, you could potentially install one of your own to have a dedicated outdoor entertainment space. That doggie door next to the main door is a thoughtful touch as well.
Head inside, to be greeted by a homely ambience thanks to the moody lighting and choice of furniture.
The living area sits on the right, which has a comfortable chaise lounge, a small armoire with two dressers, a window AC above the couch,
a 65” TV up front and a few decorations peppered throughout the place.
A few steps ahead and you’ll come across the kitchenette on the right, which is (once again) packed full of appliances and equipped with all the storage you’ll ever need.
Some bonus storage underneath the loft stairs will come in handy when countertop storage isn’t cutting it.
At the other end of this $42k tiny house on wheels you’ll find the bathroom with all the standard fittings.
Head up the loft stairs and you’ll find a decently large bedroom with a full size memory foam mattress and lots of cubby shelves for storing paraphernalia.
A dedicated closet just before the loft stairs should be enough for one.
If you’ll be living with your partner, consider getting rid of that 4-drawer dresser and adding another closet instead.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Affordable 3 Bedroom Tiny House Flaunts Gorgeous Custom Finishes
- Brand New 32′ Tiny House Cottage Is Crafted With The Best, Up For Sale
- Fully Furnished Tiny Home In Orlando Lakefront Community Up For Sale!
For more information about this tiny house on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.