Lofts are a nearly indispensable adjustment needed for tiny homes and serve as the ultimate optimization of vertical space. Sure, ones with downstairs bedrooms aren’t uncommon, but they either increase the footprint to make towing more difficult or sacrifice on the other living spaces. With that in mind, if you’re in the market for a lofted tiny house on wheels that doesn’t break the bank, take a gander at this one.
What are we waiting for then? Let’s take a quick tour of the Canadian dwelling below:
Tiny Home Size
- 24′ long
- 8′ wide
- 13′ tall
Tiny Home Price
$65,000, located in Quebec, Canada.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to a tall ceiling, you enjoy a more spacious loft, as well as more room downstairs to furnish to your liking. It’s a win-win!
- Speaking of lofts, apart from the one that comes with the home, you have enough height to add a mini storage loft above the living area too!
- Since it’s a tiny house on wheels, living a life on the move is easy as pie! Just be sure to get the necessary permits to comply with state-wise laws.
- While the appliances aren’t included in the price, the owner is also willing to part with them at extra cost. Contact them for more details.
- The 300W solar panel already handles step one of making the home off-grid. Add a composting toilet and water tanks, and you’re essentially done!
The exterior already sets the tone on what to expect when you head inside – a lofted tiny house on wheels that could’ve done better with a couple of extra windows, but is not inadequate by any means.
Turn the key and open the door to be greeted by the place in all of its 24’ glory. A small work area for two has been favored in place of the living area, but you can still get both by getting rid of the stairs and throwing in a ladder for loft access.
Since the home has the same height throughout, installing an additional loft for storage is possible as well.
Hugging the work table is the kitchenette countertop that has enough space for life-sized appliances, with the cabinets under the loft stairs giving you some bonus storage areas.
Vertical space optimization is also kept in mind here, as there are plenty of cabinets on the walls as well.
Head up the loft stairs to get to the, well, loft. Throw in your queen-size mattress here and you’re good to go.
The bathroom is at the end of the kitchenette and comes with a shower
toilet and sink.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
- Micro Home For Four Includes Two Lofts, Can Be Financed As Well!
For more information about this tiny house on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.