Perched on a ⅓ rd acre lot in Woodstock, this 24’ tiny home with deck in so much more than a traditional tiny house this size.
This tiny home on wheels doesn’t just have beautiful interiors, but also has a large deck for you to take advantage of, which can be great if you love spending time outdoors.
But that’s not all- scroll down to take a closer look at everything you can expect to find in this tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13.5’ high
Tiny Home Price
- $90,000, located in Portland, Orlando
Tiny Home Features
- Offering approximately 245 sq ft of total space, this 24’ tiny home is a beautiful tiny property, perfect as a first time tiny house.
- The house is currently parked in a private and wooded backyard in SE Portland, but can be moved anywhere you want it to.
- Every little corner of this tiny space was crafted with functionality in mind, which is clearly visible.
- The house is perched on a 24’ double axle Iron Eagle trailer, and flaunts closed cell spray foam insulation in the walls and ceiling and has rigid foam insulation in the floor.
- You’ll also find lots of appliances and furniture pieces packed in, which further sweeten the deal.
Flaunting a large covered deck, an ADA ramp and two storage sheds, this 24’ tiny home has so much to offer. The house is well insulated, built using high quality materials and is a spacious tiny space that can be your full time home.
The house is surrounded by raised beds for gardening, fruit trees, figs, strawberries, lavender, greenhouse, tree house, firepit area, and off-street parking- something you’ll rarely come across in any other tiny house this size.
There are 11 windows all throughout the tiny home, which help bring in lots of natural light and air. This, coupled with the insulation, make this tiny home one of the most functional tiny homes- made to last.
Inside, you’ll find a decently sized living area, a kitchen and a bathroom on the main floor, and a comfortably sized loft bedroom.
The living area is complete with a convertible couch with twin mattress & storage shelves/drawers. You can also bring in a small coffee table here if you want to.
The kitchen is brilliantly designed and features a nice countertop, a propane 4 burner stove,
a full-size fridge w/bottom freezer, a large copper sink and lots and lots of cabinets and drawers for storage.
You’ll also find a washer-dryer combo here.
The bathroom packs in a composting toilet (which has also been plumbed to fit a traditional flushing toilet if needed),
a large shower, a tankless water heater,
a large vanity with lots of storage space and a sink with a wall mounted mirror.
The loft bedroom is accessible through the stairs,
and is spacious enough to fit a queen mattress and still leave plenty of room on either side to bring in small storage side tables if needed.
There’s lots of storage space underneath the stairs too.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 16′ Canadian Rustic Tiny Home is a Bright Retreat
- AirBnB Container Home Spans 20 Feet, Is Super Cozy!
- Tiny Double Lofted Home Is A Mini Summer Retreat For Four!
For more information about this 24’ tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.