If the limited sleeping arrangement of a loft isn’t your thing, and you don’t mind a home that, for the most part, excludes a living area, look no further than this AirBnB container home. Featuring a typical 20’ footprint, this one is a budget mini home located in good ol’ Texas that is the perfect fit for you.
But wait, there’s more! Keep scrolling and we’ll show everything this durable dwelling boasts of:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
Tiny Home Price
$31,500, located in San Antonio, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to that affordable price tag, turning the home off-grid is a possibility and won’t bring up the cost too much.
- That low price also makes it an excellent investment option. Furnish it, turn it into an AirBnB container home, and get some extra cash every month!
- The container construction also makes this very durable. Throw in a couple of hurricane tie-downs, and it can virtually withstand anything.
- A low footprint enables you to make this a mobile home. Put it on a decent heavy-duty trailer and begin your cross-country adventure!
- A downstairs bedroom makes this a suitable option for the elderly. Add some ramps and it becomes an option for the wheelchair-bound as well.
The exterior end of the home is basically the same container construction with a door and some windows slapped on them.
That isn’t necessarily a bad look, as the home imparts a sturdy vibe, but could use a paint job if you’re looking for some more oomph.
Head inside, and the place has been revamped to make it an AirBnB container home. Beautiful LED lights, sufficient windows and a minimalistic layout makes it tiny as a nugget, but feature-rich nonetheless.
A small but functional kitchenette occupies the small wall space near the window.
It can also be expanded into a small L-style galley, as long as you are cognizant of the layout and furnishings in the living/sleeping area. Life-sized appliances won’t fit in here, but their downsized versions definitely will.
On the right you get the largest slice of the pie. Although it may seem like the home doesn’t have much going for it in terms of versatility, this unobstructed room actually makes three layouts possible. You can get a Murphy bed for two, a luxurious living area with a pull-out couch or a bed for one with a living/work area beside it.
At the left end comes the bathroom where you get the three standard fittings.
and a full length shower area.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ Custom Made Tiny Home Has Premium Details, Appliances
- The Bayou Princess Bungalow is Cozy and Modern
- 30′ Tiny House On Wheels Is Charming, Rustic And Move In Ready
For more information about this AirBnB container home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.