Perched on a patch of land in Maine, this 24’ long dwelling is worth a look if you’re looking for a tiny double lofted home for you and your family’s glamping escapades. Sure, the limited footprint doesn’t make it an ideal option for permanent living. However, if it’s just you and your partner, some adjustments can definitely make it your abode.
Sounds good, right? Keep reading and we’ll take you on a virtual tour of the micro house:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$72,000, located in Westfield, ME.
Tiny Home Features
- Sleep up to four or make it a spacious place for two despite the small footprint of the tiny double lofted home.
- The cooktop and refrigerator come included in the price. Add a microwave and maybe a coffee maker, and your cooking station is complete.
- A washer/dryer is also included, which is an immensely helpful tiny living amenity as it saves that ever-so-precious bit of square footage.
- The 24’ footprint plus the wheels make it an easily towable home.
- A bunch of strategically placed windows throughout the place ensure adequate sunlight and ventilation no matter which room you’re in.
On the outside, the home looks exactly as advertised – a tiny double lofted home that isn’t a pain to move around.
Things don’t change much as you head inside, except the tones are lighter.
The heart of any home, the kitchen, greets you first with its L-shaped galley.
Thanks to those storage cubbies under the loft stairs, you should have adequate storage.
Throw in some cabinets on the walls if they’re not cutting it. You get a refrigerator and sink included with plenty of countertop space to add additional appliances like a coffee table if needed.
The living area is limited to a small space due to the laundry room added in place. However, a 3-seater couch might just fit in here if you do some adjustments, which is infinitely better than nothing.
Two lofts occupy each end of the home and can easily hold a double bed mattress.
Their limited ceiling means you can’t use it as anything other than a loft but hey, it can sleep 4, what more can one ask for?
The bathroom comes with the standard fittings plus a laundry room with a washer/dryer.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- Brand New 28′ Tiny Home Comes With Off-Grid Upgrades
For more information about this tiny double lofted home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.