With a unique blend of rustic and modern accents and furniture pieces, this 24’ newly renovated tiny home is a great first tiny home for anyone looking to downsize.
The house has a lounge area downstairs along with a decently sized kitchen and a bathroom, and a loft bedroom, making it perfect for full time living.
But that’s not all- scroll down to get a closer look at everything else you can expect to find here.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13’ tall
Tiny Home Price
- $60,000, located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Tiny Home Features
- Custom built and featuring stunning interiors, this newly renovated tiny home is a great place to downsize and move into full time.
- The home offers a little over 200 sq ft of space to work with, and is a great choice for those who want to experience minimalism without sacrificing comfort.
- The interiors have a beautiful blend of modern and rustic accents, and also feature RV sized appliances that are packed into the deal.
- The spacious loft bedroom is the biggest highlight, and with 4 windows here, this space feels and looks super open and bright.
- The tiny home is priced decently too, and considering how it comes packed with lots of features, it is actually good value for money.
With a durable shake vinyl siding, a 50-amp RV electrical hook-up and high ceilings.
This gorgeous 24’ newly renovated tiny home is one of the most beautiful affordable tiny properties in the market today.
The lounge area on the main floor flaunts 4 large windows on the main level and 2 additional windows on the upper level.
You can set up a small couch here as pictured, and make use of the overhead storage for plants or display items.
The tiny table on the side to the charm
and the wood stove to add an aesthetic appeal of the space.
The kitchen is beautifully done up and is fully equipped with everything you need.
You’ll find a 2-burner electric stovetop, Fir wood countertops and a makeshift dining area, a 7 cu. ft. refrigerator, a stainless steel vented range hood, a toaster oven and lots of storage space thanks to the toe kick drawers.
The bathroom is again, super impressive with a full sized walk-in shower crafted in faux marble, a vanity, a sink and a residential toilet.
You’ll also find handheld and overhead shower heads, an operable window and an exhaust fan here.
The loft is mighty impressive and is truly one of the most spacious lofts you’ll ever come across.
You can easily fit a king mattress here, if not more. Plus, there are 4 windows here that brighten up this space, making it feel more open and airy.
Apart from these features, the tiny home also comes with a 20 gal water heater, an AC mini split and a two-door “garage” shelving area as a part of the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
For more information about this newly renovated tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.