Built by Moksha Designs just this year, this 22′ rustic tiny house, nicknamed ‘Prism’, is a solar-powered mobile dwelling that’s perfect for those who want to get an off-grid home and live off the land. If that’s not your cup of tea, it’s also an excellent AirBnB investment so you can rake in that passive income and have extra space at your disposal should you decide to downsize in the future!
Well then, let’s explore all the features, aesthetic elements and goodies that this 22’ dwelling has to offer:
Tiny Home Size
- 22’ long
- 7’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$90,000, located in Kelseyville, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- Wheels and that 22’ x 7’ footprint mean you can tow the 22′ rustic tiny house across the US without running into permit woes.
- Speaking of rustic, the redwood siding, choice of lighting and wood flooring make this one as idyllic as they come.
- 6800W solar panels coupled with a 15 KWh battery and a 6500W EG4 inverter make this an eco-friendly setup as well.
- A downstairs sleeping area means you can also house the wheelchair bound or people for whom loft ladders are a simple no-no.
- An induction cooktop, a fridge, the bed and a couple of other things you see in the pictures come included in the price.
The exterior end of the rustic tiny house is just as, well, rustic as the inside. Speaking of which, heading in will also reveal the cozy lighting and a ceiling that’s tall enough for some upgrades by adding storage shelves and cabinets.
What is basically one large room is occupied by the living area/bedroom at the end with its bed and space for a swiveling TV on any one of the two walls.
If a dedicated lounge is a must, get yourself one of those Happijac bed lifts and you’re off to the races. The bed that comes with it has storage underneath as well.
The kitchenette is a single galley that has a fridge and a sink plus space for an electric cooktop and a microwave. A small table just beside it can sit one and serves double duty as a dining/work table.
The space opposite can’t be used to host the living area given how narrow the area is, but you can possibly add another table for an extra dining/work space or add cabinets/shelves here for bonus storage.
At the right end lies the bathroom with the three standard fixtures.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- Micro Home For Four Includes Two Lofts, Can Be Financed As Well!
For more information about this rustic tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.