If you have been on the hunt for a tiny space that you can turn into a guest house or use as an Airbnb rental, this 20’ affordable tiny house is just perfect.
Comfortably sized and ready to be set up the way you prefer, this tiny home is actually a very well done up, sturdy and durable tiny space.
You can also opt for an additional NOAH certification, and Airbnb furniture setup for an extra cost, and make the tiny home move-in ready.
Sounds interesting? Scroll down to get a closer look at everything that’s packed into this tiny space.
Article Quick Links:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
- $37,000, located in Gainesville, Florida
The tiny house on wheels is built by Simplify Further Tiny Homes.
Tiny Home Features
- Featuring shiplap on the interior walls and a beautiful wooden tongue & groove ceiling, this affordable tiny house is the newest offering by SF Tiny Homes.
- The house features LED lighting all throughout, LP smart siding with board and batten trim on the exterior and a metal roof.
- The space is very well insulated too- there is R13 fiberglass roll insulation in the wood framed walls and R19 fiberglass roll insulation in the roof and subfloor.
- In addition, the house also packs in a mini split A/C and an instant electric hot water heater into the deal.
- Bathroom area is very well organized and it has all the standard cum stylish fittings.
Are you on the hunt for a compact yet comfortable tiny house that you can turn into a guest home or an Airbnb rental? This 20’ affordable tiny house offers everything you could need, and more.
You’ll find 100% waterproof laminate all throughout the house, including the lofts. The double paned opening windows all throughout need a special mention. Another great feature here is the main floor bedroom, which can be hard to find in a tiny home this size.
The house also comes with the wheels attached to the trailer, and cannot be removed.
The living area has enough open space to bring in a couch or a desk in addition to a wall mounted TV.
The kitchen is equipped with butcher block countertops, a stainless steel sink and faucets, and lots of cabinets for storage. There’s also an apartment sized refrigerator here
In the bathroom, you’ll find a 36 in shower stall with full tile surround,
a standard flushing toilet and porcelain tile flooring.
There’s also a small sink with a storage cabinet underneath.
The bedroom on the main floor is compact, but fits a queen sized bed.
The loft is accessible through the attached ladder, and can be turned into an additional sleeping area or be set up with a desk and a small chair and turned into a workspace. All in all, the space is decently done up, packs in some great features, and is a great tiny property worth investing in.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Move In Ready Home Is The Perfect Permanent Dwelling For Those Without Land!
- Cottage Tiny Home Spans 24 Feet, Has A Lot Of Room For Expansion!
- Compact 20′ Tiny Home Is An Affordable, Move In Ready Beauty!
For more information about this 20’ affordable tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.