Thanks to the ever-rising costs of home ownership (rates have increased 46% over the past 2-3 years), going tiny has never been more lucrative. Not only does the cottage tiny home save you a ton of money, but it also opens up the minimalist lifestyle. It goes without saying that it’s also a great investment considering the cost, as many people have already used it as an AirBnB for passive income.
With that in mind, let’s take a brief tour of this cottage tiny home so you get a perfect example of what to expect when heading into this market:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 9’ wide
- 13’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$63,450, located in San Diego, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the bump in height for the loft, you can sleep comfortably here without hitting your head on the ceiling every time it’s time to go to sleep.
- A 24 x 9 footprint makes this one easily towable and you won’t even need a permit in most, if not all states to move it around.
- With a decent price tag, it’s also possible to make the cottage tiny home an off-grid one. It’ll bring the total price of the home up to $80K at best.
- Thanks to full insulation the home will have you feeling nice and warm during the upcoming chilly months.
- Delivery is also available for those who want to focus on getting the home equipped instead of logistics. Contact the owner for more details.
A light blue hue, wheels and a bunch of windows adorn the exterior end of the cottage tiny home. The inside is just as modern, but opts for warmer tones instead.
On the right is the living area that’s just enough for a 3-seater couch and a TV up front. A large chunk of space just beside it can be used for a retractable table for dining and work.
The kitchenette is a no-frills, gets-the-job-done setup with all of the essential appliances included.
It could use a bit more storage, though, so feel free to add more cabinets to the wall once it’s yours.
Heading up the stairs we get to the king-size loft which has a good amount of height
and can hold a couple of cabinets to make up for the lack of a closet if you’re okay with downsizing to a queen-size mattress.
The bathroom lies at the left end and has the three standard fittings.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
For more information about this cottage tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.