If a compact and affordable tiny space is what you were looking for on your hunt for a tiny house, this 20’ tiny home might just work for you.
The house comes fully furnished and is ready to move into, which can be a great deal for the price tag it comes at.
That’s not all- you’ll find lots of other features and add-ons too. Scroll down to take a closer look at them.
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 12.6’ high
Tiny Home Price
- $44,500, located in Fort Worth, Texas
Tiny Home Features
- Perched on a 20′ custom built steel trailer, this compact 20’ tiny home might actually exceed your expectations.
- You’ll find 245 sq ft of space to work with, which manages to accommodate a living area, a kitchen and a bathroom on the main floor.
- The house is decently insulated too- featuring batting insulation in all walls, subfloor and ceiling.
- The R panel metal roofing, the wood framed walls and the pine tongue and groove detailing need a special mention.
- You’ll also have 9 commercial grade vinyl sliding double pane windows – which help bring in lots of natural light!
When you think of 20 foot tiny houses, they may not sound like much, but this gorgeous 20’ tiny home might change the way you think. Apart from being structurally well built, this tiny home is super comfortable too!
The house flaunts GFCI outlets and paddle dimmer switches all throughout and has 2 – 20 lbs propane tanks with dual auto regulator which serve the range and hot water heater.
The windows are furnished with custom 2″ faux wood white blinds and the house can be run off of 110v or 220v (30-50 amp service).
The fact that this compact space can fit a living room too is a big feat. There’s an IKEA couch that has a pull out for conversion to full bed and storage in chaise here.
The walls and ceiling are b-board with wainscoting by couch and a 9,000 BTU Innova inverter mini split AC, heater and dehumidifier are fitted here.
The kitchen comes with a butcher block countertop with conventional cabinets and drawers for storage, a double deep stainless-steel sink with pullout stainless steel faucet and a stainless steel Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer.
You’ll have ample space to bring your cooktop here in addition to your other small appliances, and there’s an under the counter Splendid 2100xc washer-dryer combo too.
In the bathroom, you’ll find all your basics- a floating white porcelain sink with a white cabinet, a medicine cabinet/mirror, a Dometic 320 toilet, a Eccotemp tankless hot water heater and a tiled shower cube.
The loft bedroom is accessible through the storage stairs, which have built in cabinets and compartments.
Here you’ll have an almost new queen Tulo mattress that’s sunk into the loft to lend it a nice low profile look, 3 trapped doors with storage compartments around the bed
and a 40″ sharp smart flat screen tv on a 180* degree swivel bracket.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Budget Tiny House Sets You Back ONLY $40K, Doesn’t Sacrifice ANY Features
- 16′ NOAH Certified Home On Wheels Is An Aesthetic Marvel!
- 21′ Expandable Tiny Home Boasts Double The Width Of Its Peers!
For more information about this 20’ tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.