One of the biggest challenges when getting a tiny home is undoubtedly finding land. Depending on the location you can definitely get it for a great price, but the location is where the problem lies too, as some of them can be in the remotest corner of the country. If that’s not your thing, this move in ready home is a solid choice as it’s in a tiny home community in Newport with features you wouldn’t believe!
Let’s not waste any time then! Read on to get started:
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 9′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$113,000, located in Newport, TN.
Tiny Home Features
- A miniscule bump in width actually gives it an extra ~30 sq ft to work with. It also gives it a more ‘roomy feel’ compared to a longer but narrower home.
- The move in ready home is in an Incredible tiny homes park with a lot rent of just $200, one of the lowest out there!
- With two lofts and a tall ceiling you also get a good chunk of extra space to work with.
- Many essential appliances are also included in the price, which is a relief considering it’s on the expensive end of the spectrum.
- You also get two sheds and a parking space in the lot. Woohoo!
The exterior end of the home looks just as beautiful as the interior with pretty flowers, other tiny homes in the vicinity and the extra wide driveway.
Things are just as beautiful on the inside, as the home sports a rustic look which, combined with the lighting, gives the entire place a relaxed ambiance.
First up is the kitchenette which has a bunch of storage thanks to loft stairs, over-the-counter cabinets and standalone storage spaces.
It’s also got all the necessary appliances – microwave, refrigerator and 4-burner stove to make sure you don’t need to spend a dollar here to get started.
At the left end lies the living area with a large bookshelf on the right wall,
space for a 3-seater couch in the middle, some more storage space on the left plus connections for cable.
The bathroom, much like the rest of the move in ready home, also has a bunch of storage spaces, the rest of the standard fixtures and a bathtub too.
Heading up the stairs, you get two lofts, both interconnected by a small passage.
The first one can hold a queen-size bed without nightstands or a full-size bed with nightstands and other storage knicknacks.
The other loft has been fashioned into a home office, but it can pretty much be anything you want!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
- 24′ Custom Made Tiny Home Has Premium Details, Appliances
- Tiny Mobile Home Is A Custom-Built Dwelling For A Family Of Four!
For more information about this move in ready home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.