A life of glamping adventures awaits you and your family in this high-end, luxury home on wheels. Placed at a price point well above $100K, it justifies that cost by throwing in lots of bells and whistles and offering attractive expansions to improve your lifestyle even further in this 30’ dwelling.
Interested? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$135,000, located in San Diego, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- Live out your dream of a life on the move with this one, as it’s a luxury home on wheels that can be easily towed with a 1-ton truck.
- If you’re going for the one-and-done approach of moving the home to your land instead, the owner will get it done for you.
- Two lofts make this one capable of sleeping up to six people!
- If you want to give it an oomph, there’s the optional solar upgrade, composting toilet among others to turn this rig into your dream home.
- Financing is also available with this one, letting you become a homeowner in a few months!
A super airy and naturally lit interior greets you as soon as you turn the key and head inside. Being 30’ long puts the home in that sweet spot of being not too large to make towing an issue but not too small to feel cramped up.
First up is the living area, which can easily hold a 3-seater couch, and a pull-out one if you want to sleep more than four. Throw in a TV on a swivel, and your lounge area is taken care of. A small loft just above it can be used for storage or hold a double mattress to sleep two.
Next up is the kitchenette, which uses smart layout and organization to give you all the essentials in a single galley setup.
The cabinets on the walls ensure you won’t run out of space for your cooking ingredients no matter what. We also recommend adding a retractable table to the wall opposite for a dedicated dining/work area.
At the end of the hallway lies the bathroom, which is another spacious area
where you get all the standard fittings neatly laid out plus a bunch of aesthetic touches.
The master loft, accessible by stairs, has enough height to ensure you won’t feel claustrophobic every time you go to sleep.
In summary, you really can’t go wrong with this luxury home on wheels regardless of your use case, as long as your budget allows it.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
For more information about this luxury home on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.