Perched in a beautiful patch of grassland in Illinois, this Tumbleweed tiny home is a 20’ dwelling that’s super small but perfect as a hunting cabin, a creative retreat or a guest house. While it’s priced on the higher end of the spectrum, the brand’s reliable construction and features more than make up for it.
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through every square foot of the home:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$62,000, located in Mattoon, IL.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the wheels, the rustic dwelling can be easily transported across all 50 states. Just get a ¾ or 1 ton truck and you’re good to go!
- Closed cell spray foam insulation will keep you nice and comfy, with the Mistubishi mini split taking over when you need to take things up a notch.
- Custom LVP flooring fits well with the overall aesthetic of the Tumbleweed tiny home and is durable, water resistant and lasts a lifetime!
- A nature’s head composting toilet is included instead of a regular flush, thus making it possible to turn this rig off-grid.
- Almost all the appliances needed for your tiny living journey comes included, so you only need to furnish this one to get going.
Rustic vibes adorn all 20’ of the Tumbleweed tiny home on the exterior end.
The real story unfolds on the inside though: an incredibly overbuilt home that sports a bunch of masterful touches. It’s no wonder why Tumbleweed is touted as the Mercedes-Benz of tiny homes.
Sticking to the theme of essentialism, the bedroom/living area comes first where you can throw in a double bed.
Since the home’s smaller than most, it’s better to get a single bed and a recliner chair for dedicated spaces.
Add a TV up front and those Netflix binge sessions are taken care of.
Next up is the heart of any home: the kitchen.
Here, you get a sleek, modern L-style countertop with dozens of storage areas and all the appliances you’ll need to thrive.
A mini split is strategically placed to keep the entire home nice and comfy no matter what.
A sliding door reveals the bathroom that comes with the shower and a composting toilet.
The washer/dryer combo is placed in the kitchenette due to tight quarters.
Lastly, a small utility closet just beside it also doubles up as a closet space, so you won’t have to worry about downsizing to unreasonable levels when choosing this one.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- The Vermont Cabin is a Plug-and-Play Tiny House by Jamaica Cottage Company
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
For more information about this Tumbleweed tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.