If investing in a unique, handcrafted tiny home is what you have been up for, you might want to give this 1 bedroom tiny house a look. With classic interiors and plenty of sneaky storage spaces spread all throughout, this tiny home is perfect for a modern buyer looking for a tiny house that balances style and functionality.
Sounds like something you were looking for? Scroll down and take a quick look into everything that the space packs in.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’ wide
- 10.5’ high
Tiny Home Price
$70,000, located in Littleton, New Hampshire.
Tiny Home Features
- The 1 bedroom tiny house was built with the intention of being open and spacious, which is evident in its open floor plan.
- Flaunting western red cedar clear V.G. bevel siding and pine trim, this tiny house has a beautiful balance of aesthetic appeal.
- The home is well insulated too. It has spray foam insulation with polyurethane and film gloss.
- The roofing is ½ metal ½ ice and snow membrane coverage, which makes the space comfortable to live in almost all weather conditions.
Offering 250 sq ft of total space, this 1 bedroom tiny house has a hardwired electrical system and 50 amp hookup along with a Gree vented air conditioning and heating mini split unit.
The house has a 7×7 living room that is actually an empty space for now, but can easily be turned into your own personal space by setting up a couch and an entertainment center with a TV unit, if not more.
You’ll also find large double windows, 1 large single window, and glass door here, all of which brighten up the space and bring in a lot of light and fresh air.
The shelves along top of living room walls work wonderfully for additional storage, library, or decoration.
The 10×7 kitchen comes right ahead, and features two windows.
The butcher block kitchen counters come with some space for you to set up a cooktop, but you’ll also find a vented hood already installed here.
In addition, there’s also a small fridge here that is included in the deal.
The bathroom has a Dreamline corner shower that is 32 inches in diameter,
A regular hose hookup that you can convert to a water tank and space for you to install your choice of toilet system.
You can enter through the sliding door, and there’s also a second entrance/exit out of the bathroom.
The loft bedroom is impressive, and has room for a king size bed and large dresser.
There’s also a handmade hex window here to beautify the space.
The house is also big on storage space- you’ll find ample space in the storage stairs, the loft, and in the living area, which should be enough to house all your essentials.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- ‘Made-To-Order Tiny Home Gets the BBQ Party Going!
- 26′ Arctic Fox is a Fine Tiny Home That’s Designed to Last
- 28′ Amish Tiny House Can Be a Cabin or a Micro Dwelling!
For more information about this 1 bedroom tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.