There are many factors that make a tiny house worth the buy- the design, the price tag, the space and the overall layout. But most importantly, it is about choosing a fine tiny home that will last you years, and can function to its best in almost any environment or situation. And if that’s what you were looking for, you might want to take a look at this 26’ Arctic Fox.
This tiny space is designed to last, and makes use of the perfect wall design invented by Joseph Lstiburek.
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
Tiny Home Price
$133,000, located in Ashland, Oregon.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to its unique structural design, this fine tiny home claims to thrive in practically any environment from Anchorage to Albuquerque.
- The space is crafted using sustainably grown birch flooring and framing, and is not just eco friendly, but human friendly as well.
- This house is also equipped with an ERV (Energy Recovery Ventilator) installed to ensure the highest quality of air at all times while not affecting the temperature or humidity inside the conditioned space.
- It also packs in a lot of accents and furniture pieces in addition to everything standard that you can expect to find in the tiny space, which makes it totally worth the price tag.
Boasting of being cladded in steel siding all around, including the roof, this fine tiny home promises to be a space unlike anything you’ve ever come across. All of the finishes, paints, and sealants are non-toxic and suitable for a sensitive person’s environment.
With 4” of exterior insulation on the walls and roof, the R-Value is 27+ which is around double that of what most codes will require- another plus!
Don’t let the lack of a large living space demotivate you- you can easily bring in a small couch chair here and turn the limited space into the lounge space of your dreams.
The kitchen is equipped with a 3’ propane range, a 33″ stainless farmhouse sink, a dishwasher, full sized fridge and 9’ of countertop space.
With all custom made cabinetry, every inch of space is utilized including toe kick drawers and over 22 square feet of pantry space.
The bathroom is another gorgeous space that needs a special mention. It packs a Japanese inspired soaking tub made of cedar while being surrounded by Tadelakt walls, which adds a touch of rustic beauty and character to any wall, especially when accented by the exposed copper piping and custom copper shower head, sink and faucet.
The copper sink sits in a Paperstone countertop made from 100% recycled paper. This tiny home also comes with a flush toilet which connects to an external macerating pump that can pump all of the waste- gray and black water- to any inlet up to 150’ away.
The bedroom space is actually a 10.5’ loft that can comfortably fit a queen size mattress or even a king with room to spare.
On the opposite end of the house there is a 5’ loft perfect for a reading nook, meditation space, or second bedroom. Both lofts have a comfortable amount of headroom as the insulation is on the exterior providing an extra 6 in”.
Also included is a propane, on demand water heater that provides endless hot water.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tiny Modular Home With 2 Bedrooms is Perfect for a Small Family!
- Gorgeous Red Cedar Tiny Home Comes at a Budget Price
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Tiny House With Land Is Gorgeous
For more information about this luxury tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.