Sporting two bedrooms, solar panels and (most importantly) a sub-$100K price tag, this Skoolie tiny home has a lot going for it. With the feature list alone going well beyond an entire page, it’s best we just walk you through the house to show exactly what’s in store for you.
Well, then. Let’s begin:
Tiny Home Size
- 40′ long
- 8′ tall
Tiny Home Price
$84,000, located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Tiny Home Features
- The Cummins 5.9 engine of the Skoolie tiny home will last 500K+ miles. Since it’s only been driven for 147K miles so far, it still has a ton of spectacular summer memories left in the tank.
- Spray foam and Rockwool insulation ensure you’re nice and cozy throughout all four seasons.
- A bunch of appliances essential for tiny living come included with the home.
- Storage compartments, wall cabinets and many other creative solutions ensure you’ll never run out of space to keep your possessions.
From the outside, the home has transformed itself into something entirely new. The drab yellow paint has been replaced by white hues, while the row of windows has been completely covered and only a few remain.
Head inside, and things get even more eye-candy. That roof is especially a head turner, while everything else has a contemporary feel to it.
The living area comes first, with large enough room for a 3-seater couch and a TV up front. Some cabinets on the wall are a smart addition, as every little bit counts in tight quarters like these.
A few steps ahead and the kitchenette comes next: an L-style galley that includes a full-sized fridge, air fryer/oven combo, 4 burner gas stove and a bunch of cabinets to store all your cooking ingredients. A small retractable table beside serves triple duty as a dining/work table/extra countertop space for one.
At the end of the hallway lie two bedrooms, both of which can comfortably hold a queen-sized bed.
If it’s just you and your partner who will be living here, consider turning the second bedroom into a home office instead.
The bathroom comes with the standard fittings but has a nature’s head composting toilet instead of a regular one. This can be helpful if you’re thinking of turning this rig off-grid.
At the end of the day, the Skoolie tiny home is definitely worth a spot on your short list, especially if you’re looking for a life-on-the-road setup.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- $22K Tiny Cabin House Is A 16′ Canadian Residence!
- Two Story Cabin Home Is A 32-Footed Rustic Marvel!
- 24′ Rustic Tiny Home with 1 Bed and 1 Bath is Custom Built
For more information about this Skoolie tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.