Outfitted with a rustic backdrop, spacious floor plan and beautiful interiors, this two story cabin home justifies its price tag, to say the least. Not only do you get the 32 footed dwelling, ready to be furnished and lived in, but also an acre of land in London, Kentucky.
Sounds good, right? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through every square inch of the property:
Tiny Home Size
- 32′ long
- 12′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$109,000, located in London, KY.
Tiny Home Features
- Although the images shown are of a single cabin, there are multiple designs to choose from. Contact the manufacturer for more details.
- Lots of windows ensure you get sufficient lighting and adequate ventilation in all corners of the home.
- Every inch of the two story cabin home oozes a rustic charm.
- Considering you get an acre of land that the home was built on, the home is reasonably priced, to say the least.
On the outside, the cabin-esque brown hues are met with a somewhat contemporary design for the windows. However, it still blends really well, and allows the natural light to flow in, illuminating the entire home in a warm golden glow.
Interior-wise, the two story cabin home rivals any large house with a dedicated space for every room and plenty of walk-around space in between.
The living room comes first, a large area that can be set up to your favorite layout without a hiccup. Use a 3-seater couch, a coffee table and a dining/work table to get all the essentials covered, and prop up the remaining area with aesthetic touches to turn the house into a home!
The kitchenette occupies the corner to give an L-style galley with enough space to add an island for more cooking space. Wall cabinets are a boon, as they’ll take care of anything you couldn’t find a space for underneath the countertops.
There are dedicated spaces left for full-sized appliances as well.
Adjacent to the kitchen lies the first bedroom, which can host a queen-sized bed but will warrant the addition of cabinets as there won’t be space for closets.
A similar story follows for the second bedroom accessible by stairs. On the plus side, the tall ceiling ensures you can add a bed instead of a mattress in the loft as well.
At the end of the day, the home’s spacious layout given its mediocre 32’ length is commendable. However, the highlight is undoubtedly the land, which is prime real estate in Red River Gorge.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Container Home With Porch And Spacious Floor Plan
- 34′ Tiny Home With A Patio Is 373 Sq Ft Of Cozy, Modern Living!
- 500 SQ FT Spacious Tiny Home Is A Modern Starter Home
For more information about this two story cabin home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.