Given its 16 feet footprint plus the barebones interior, it’s obvious that this tiny cabin house is best suited as a, well, cabin. It does show a lot of promise within the spectrum of what it can be used for, all at a very reasonable price point that makes this one difficult to not recommend.
Want to know exactly what’s in store for you before you decide? Read on!
Tiny Home Size
- 16′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$16,799 (22,500 CAD), located in Bluewater, Ontario (Canada).
Tiny Home Features
- Hurricane tie downs make the house more than capable of resisting rough weather conditions.
- With fully insulated walls, you’ll be warm and cozy throughout the snowy winter.
- Thanks to its small size, the tiny cabin house does not need a permit.
- A marine battery comes included, giving you one less thing to worry about if you want to make this rig off-grid!
On the outside, the aesthetics are nothing to write home about (pun intended), as is typical of a tiny cabin house. The angled roof was built with Canadian weather in mind, as it helps get rid of the snow, while the skids allow it to be moved easily to your location.
On the inside, it is evident that the home is meant for camping in an area with a bathroom because there isn’t one.
Either that, or you can install an incinerating toilet with an outdoor shower and get your off-grid system set up.
The area on the left is an empty space where you can have a 2-seater couch or a single reclining chair.
Opposite to it is the minimalistic kitchen, which comes with a hot plate and a mini fridge. Some space above the windows can be used to add shelves if you want to store anything other than the essentials.
The small area in front of the kitchenette is another seating area but could be a potential bathroom. Due to the height, you may have to settle for a bathtub instead of a shower, though.
The ladder leads up to the loft, which can accommodate a mattress suitable for one. If the ladder is not in use, there’s a small closet behind it as well.
To summarize, the barebones setup of this one is reminiscent of a creative cabin that makes it appropriate for use as one.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Solar Powered Tiny Home Manages Offgrid Tiny Living In Just 20′
- Wooden Tiny Home Is A 1 Bed, 1 Bath House On Wheels!
- A-Frame Tiny Home Is An RV-Certified Park Model $100K Residence!
For more information about this tiny cabin house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.