Taking full advantage of a tall ceiling to include a loft, this minimalistic tiny home is all about being an affordable dwelling without breaking the bank. There’s also the option of getting a downstairs sleeping arrangement instead, but we’re getting ahead of ourselves.
Keep reading, then, and we’ll walk you through every square foot of the home:
Tiny Home Size
- 18′ long
- 8′ wide
- 12’10” tall (at the highest point)
Tiny Home Price
$33,000, located in Stafford, VA.
Tiny Home Features
- Tall ceilings are a boon, especially in a minimalistic tiny home like this, as they open up the possibility of lofts, cabinets and more. Speaking of which:
- A loft directly above the living area is spacious enough for a queen-sized mattress, and can be used for storage if you’re planning for a downstairs setup.
- A small footprint renders this one easily towable. Any decent pickup truck will do the trick.
- Higher asking rates for properties are hitting everyone, and amidst all the exorbitant price tags, you get this one for $33K, which immediately earns it a huge plus in our books.
Exterior-wise, the home’s aesthetic and looks make it suitable both as a mobile home or a permanent residence.
A modern look is achieved by the V-groove ridges on every corner, which are briefly interrupted by windows.
Head inside, and it’s impressive how the minimalistic tiny home gives you a dedicated space for everything within 144 square feet (excluding the loft).
The kitchenette sits directly in front of the door, and has the basics covered. You even get space for throwing in a medium-sized fridge, but we recommend opting for a smaller one for more cabinets and thus more storage room. The countertop at the opposite end can double as a dining area as well.
To the right, there is the living area, where the ottoman setup enables a downstairs bedroom, if needed. If not, there’s always the decently large loft which can hold a queen-sized mattress above it (accessible by ladder). Two small windows in the loft are an excellent touch too.
A sliding door on the left leads you to the bathroom. Here you get the standard fittings plus a couple of shelves on the walls to serve as a towel rack.
Essentially, the $33K dwelling has done what is sometimes difficult, even for 20′ models: provide a no-frills setup that doesn’t break the bank.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Spacious Tiny Home With Downstairs Bedroom Is Affordably Priced
- Brand New Tiny House On Wheels Is Airbnb Ready, Priced Below $50k
- Cultivated Tiny Home Is Crafted Using Non Toxic Materials, Is Sustainable
For more information about this minimalistic tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.