Super spacious and well built, this custom tiny home with downstairs bedroom can be a great choice to consider if you’re on the hunt for a decently priced tiny space you can move into. The house gets full marks for its functionality and the way it is designed, but it’s not just that- there’s a lot more that comes packed in.
Scroll down and take a quick look at everything you can expect to find within this tiny space.
Article Quick Links:
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$65,000, located in Seneca, South Carolina.
This spacious tiny home is crafted by Cornerstone Tiny Homes in Florida.
Tiny Home Features
- Finding a tiny home that ticks all the boxes when it comes to affordability, functionality and aesthetic appeal can be tricky, but this spacious tiny house with downstairs bedroom does it all.
- Wired just like a normal house, this tiny space is perfect for someone looking to dip their toes in a minimalist lifestyle.
- One of the best features of this tiny home is that it comes with a full sized bedroom on the main floor, along with a loft which can be used as an additional sleeping area.
- In addition, you’ll also find some basic appliances packed into the deal, which really makes the tiny home worth the price tag it comes at.
Spacious and loaded with features, this tiny home with downstairs bedroom is a creation of Cornerstone Tiny Homes, which is a Florida based company specializing in affordable tiny homes that are comfortable and easy to live in.
This fully furnished tiny home comes on a 3 axle frame and flaunts an architectural shingle roof and Hardie board siding. Inside, you’ll find hardwood floors all throughout the space, and when teamed up with the double paned windows that bring in tons of natural light, it just amplifies the natural beauty of the space.
The living room is simple, set up with a couch and a small table in a corner.
The kitchen is a spacious and stunning space complete with granite countertops, a sink and lots of storage space for all your essentials. The space opposite has been set up with what looks like a custom built collapsible makeshift dining table for two, set up with two bar stools.
Beside it you can spot a full sized cabinet for storage, which is possibly the pantry space.
The bathroom has a standard sized toilet and shower space, a small sink, a vanity and a mirror.
The main floor bedroom can accommodate a queen bed and has a small table in the corner.
The additional loft bedroom is accessible through the stairs
and is again, spacious enough to accommodate a queen mattress, and still leave a bit of space.
In addition, the house also comes with a washer-dryer combo, a ducted mini split A/C and heat, an electric water heater and a full sized stove and refrigerator packed into the deal. Plus, the fire pit visible in the pictures is also included.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Full-Time Living in Style: The Gallaway Model Tiny Home
- 24′ Custom Tiny House Includes Two Lofts And Appliances
- Vintage Renovated Tiny Home Is Priced At $20k, Sleeps 4
For more information about this tiny home with downstairs bedroom, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace or visit Cornerstone Tiny Homes. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.