If you have been looking for a sustainable and eco friendly tiny home, and these very specific requirements seem to have narrowed down your options, you might want to take a look at this Cultivated Tiny Home.
The home is crafted using non toxic materials and is spacious and comfortable. But that’s not all- the house packs in a lot more.
Scroll down to take a quick look and discover just that.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 12.5’ high
Tiny Home Price
$110,000, located in Wittenberg, Wisconsin.
Tiny Home Features
- Crafted with the idea of creating a safe and healthy tiny home, this Cultivated Tiny Home is the perfect tiny space for someone who’s more environmentally conscious.
- The house has been crafted using premium, non-toxic, no-VOC materials, maximizes the use of both mold and fire-resistant materials, and is optimized for off-grid applications with all electric appliances.
- It offers 180 sq ft of space to live in on the main floor, and an additional 65 sq ft on the loft.
- The house is well insulated too, flaunting Rockwool insulation all throughout, that is not only Greenguard Gold Certified, but is also fire resistant and does not rot or promote the growth of mildew, fungi or mold.
Not many tiny homes are able to achieve the balance between comfort and style the same way this Cultivated Tiny Home does. But that’s not all- every space in the house was mindfully put together using non VOCs, perfect for those with chemical sensitivities.
The main structure is crafted using Hempcrete, which is a unique and strong material, in addition being non-toxic and fire-resistant. The steel exterior ensures that this home will be not only very durable in every kind of weather, but also fire-resistant.
The house is pretty low maintenance and has a negligible operating cost. You’ll notice beautiful solid pine wood shiplap wall details on the interior and the exterior of the space. That, teamed up with the non VOC flooring (which is pretty rare), in Wilderness Birch Engineered Hardwood Flooring that also comes with a 35 year warranty, makes this space one of a kind.
The main floor has a tiny open space on the right, which can be set up with a couch and turned into a living area.
The kitchen is spacious and features all your essentials- a quartz sink, an electric fridge, an electric range, hard maple butcher block countertops stained with a no-VOC dark tung oil, and a little breakfast bar crafted using the same materials.
The cabinets are all done up in solid oak and finished up with non VOC paint. That, teamed up with the counter-to-ceiling ceramic tile backsplash makes the space look even more beautiful.
The bathroom has a shower in a glass enclosure,
A standard toilet, a sink, a mirror and a vanity.
The loft bedroom is decently sized and accessible through the stairs. You can easily fit a queen mattress here, if not more.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Solar Powered Tiny Home Manages Offgrid Tiny Living In Just 20′
- 20′ Tiny House With Two Lofts Is Jam Packed With Features
- Full-Time Living in Style: The Gallaway Model Tiny Home
For more information about this cultivated tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.