Super stylish, pre-loaded with appliances and crafted with a focus on functionality, this 27’ tiny house in Dallas is turning heads, and for many reasons. Apart from the main floor bedroom and a decent sized living area, this tiny house packs in quite a lot, making it a great choice for someone who wants to downsize or invest in a potential Airbnb.
If that’s you, scroll down to take a closer look at everything you can expect to find in this tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 27’ long
- 8’ wide
- 13’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$80,000, located in Dallas, Texas.
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 230 sq ft of living space to work with, this gorgeous 27’ tiny house in Dallas is a great choice as an investment property or a full time living space.
- The house is well maintained and has a sturdy, reliable structure that will last decades.
- The interiors of this tiny space are beautifully done up and feature the impressive Lutron smart lighting system.
- The open floor layout of this tiny space is another plus- you’ll find all the rooms on the main floor.
- The house also packs in some accents and appliances into the deal, which makes it great value for the price tag it comes at.
From the French doors with built-in blinds and the Acacia wood flooring to the white oak textured plank ceiling and the smooth finish wall, everything about this 27’ tiny house in Dallas screams elegance and style.
The living area is compact, but is purposefully put together to maximize functionality and use of the other spaces. You can easily fit a 87 inch sofa here and use the small desk setup on the opposite as your dedicated workspace.
The kitchen is mighty impressive and flaunts a 72 inch concrete textured laminate countertop in addition to a separate 30 inch small appliance bar. You’ll also find a 30” whirlpool microwave, a sink, a pull-down high arc faucet and an integrated dishwasher.
The modern matte black fixtures work wonderfully with the cedar accent wall, lending the space a luxurious vibe. Plus, you’ll also find a full sized refrigerator, an LG washer/dryer combo and a full length pantry with pull out drawers and shelves here to maximize storage.
The bathroom features a gorgeous white subway tile patterned acrylic shower with aqua glass tile accents, a wall mounted faucet, a vessel sink, a 48” wide vanity cabinet and a Duravit European wall-mounted flush toilet.
The black penny tile floor and the fiber optic star ceiling here add to the aesthetic appeal of the space.
The bedroom is comfortable and has space to walk around on three sides. You’ll be able to fit a queen bed with storage and use the integrated nightstand with power outlets.
Plus, you’ll also find a 36 inch wardrobe with double hanging rods to store all your clothing with comfort and ease.
Apart from all these features, the house also comes with some appliances including a ceiling fan with remote, a 10 cu ft Whirlpool refrigerator and freezer, a mini split AC, a microwave and more.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Farmhouse Style Tiny Home Manages A Downstairs Bedroom In A 28 Feet Package!
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
- Tiny Mobile Home Is A Custom-Built Dwelling For A Family Of Four!
For more information about this tiny house in Dallas, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.