Whether you’re looking for an ADU or a rental property to invest in, or a tiny full time residence to call your own, this 20’ compact tiny home fits the bill.
This beautiful tiny home has been a full time residence for a student in Vermont, and is well maintained and cared for.
Sounds like something you were looking for? Scroll down to get a closer look at everything you can expect to find in this space.
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’ wide
- 13’5’’ tall
Tiny Home Price
- $65,000, located in Burlington, Vermont
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 258 sq ft of total space, this gorgeous custom made tiny home is just perfect for someone who wants to take the leap and experiment with tiny living.
- This compact tiny home has a decently sized main floor and two lofts, one of which is a sleeping loft.
- You’ll also find several custom built in shelves and cabinets for storage all throughout the space, in addition to a storage loft, which is great.
- The entire structure is carefully crafted with the use of high quality materials, making it a great residence for many years.
- Some basic appliances also come packed into the deal, which totally justifies the price tag it comes at.
If the bright yellow and white on the exterior of this 20’ compact tiny home hasn’t captured your attention yet, wait till you get a look at what’s inside. This seemingly small tiny house actually packs in everything you need, and more.
The home has spray foam insulation all throughout, and flaunts gorgeous hardwood floors and plenty of Ultrex windows that brighten up the interiors. You’ll also find several electrical hookups strategically placed to make things easier for you.
There’s an empty living space with some built-in storage units, where you can bring in a small two seater couch or a couch chair, a small table and some other accents if you need to. This space also has a Daikin mini split AC and heat unit for cooling during the warmer months of the year.
The kitchen comes fully loaded with a sink, a 2 burner electric stove, butcher block countertops,
a full sized fridge, and lots of open shelves and custom cabinetry to store all that you need.
The bathroom has a shower space, and does lack a toilet, but once the purchase is finalized, a composting toilet will be installed.
The lofted bedroom packs in a full size mattress and is accessible through the ladder.
The smaller loft, which sits above the living space, can be a great place to store all your essentials.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
For more information about this compact tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.